• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Unofficial Griz vs Sioux Game Day Thread

Ursus1 said:
This is a small senior class, has already offered numerous high school kids. That doesn't leave a ton of scholarships for impact transfers. Next year wont be a joy

You are assuming that they won't clear more schollies.

I don't care if you're a moderator...Player Rep - you're an ass*** and a douce….no one cares about you so the fact that you get to moderate is disturbing

Ursus1 said:
This is a small senior class, has already offered numerous high school kids. That doesn't leave a ton of scholarships for impact transfers. Next year wont be a joy

Not if the kids on the team can get better as they get older. Which should be expected

Montana37 said:
Wow a nicely thrown deep ball by Humphrey. Nice job by Hauck to leave the incompetent Sneed in there till game was way over

Yes, Sneed was only 25-38, despite being under a lot of pressure. Very incompetent.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
Well Stitt's guys don't seem to be working.

Stitt isn’t our coach. These are Bobby‘s guys now. He should have them ready.

LOL

Delaney’s guys didn’t work too well for Stitt either, but that didn’t stop us from running him out of town on a rail because he wasn’t “a Montana boy” and he didn’t “understand Montana football” and he didn’t “want to win” and didn’t “understand the importance of the Griz/Scat rivalry” etc., etc., etc.

At what point has Bobby officially worn out his welcome?

We should probably wait until the seasons over...don’t you think?

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:

Stitt isn’t our coach. These are Bobby‘s guys now. He should have them ready.

LOL

Delaney’s guys didn’t work too well for Stitt either, but that didn’t stop us from running him out of town on a rail because he wasn’t “a Montana boy” and he didn’t “understand Montana football” and he didn’t “want to win” and didn’t “understand the importance of the Griz/Scat rivalry” etc., etc., etc.

At what point has Bobby officially worn out his welcome?

Year 3.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizeyes said:
Wondering.......
Will we score any points in this game?
Will we turn the ball over again?
Will Sneed be able to connect on a long pass with anyone,preferable a MT player?
Will we see a different QB?
Will ND get another sack?
Will we better next year?

Bobby just needs 7 years to get his guys in here. Give him time.

Totally agree. What could Bobby be expected to do with all of these Stitt guys? Score a point or something?

Eric_Shun said:
I don't care if you're a moderator...Player Rep - you're an ass*** and a douce….no one cares about you so the fact that you get to moderate is disturbing

I don’t think Player is a moderator

Eric_Shun said:

When did I get to be a moderator? I never knew that. You are truly an idiot.

Hauck, stop being an idiot and play the quarterback that can actually throw a deep ball and not miss big opportunities.

grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:

You are assuming that they won't clear more schollies.
Almost assured that will happen

Back