• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey Morons wake up

Greenacres Griz

Everyone is bitching about the booing people leaving the stadium early & the complaining about the play calls. These are signs that the GRIZ nation is beginning to crumble. Lets get this thing fixed fire Hauck's A** & hire a coach that has more experience than being a DB coach at the IA level which is what Bobby had prior to UM. Without the last name Bobby wouldn't have gotten this job.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO MORE BITCHING!!!!

Let's address this subject again in a month or so, when we've all had time to cool off. Until then: GO GRIZ BASKETBALL!

The griz nation shouldn't be "collapsing" because of a few bad games in an otherwise mostly successful season. Do you think the Raider Nation is "collapsing" this year?? Real fans stick with the program, its ok to criticize, but simply falling back on blaming one person is ignorant and short sighted.

Ursus1 said:
I didn't even go (couldn't bear to see that offense)...there is a sign of the decline

I think that is plain Pathetic...These are Great kids who work their A$$E$ off ... What kind of a fan do you call yourself? I watched the Game on TV and I seen how Empty that stadium was...That's not Typical for Washington Grizzly Stadium. They cannot help being Poorly coached, but why take away the Support they So Much Deserve?!

A Griz 4ster said:
The griz nation shouldn't be "collapsing" because of a few bad games in an otherwise mostly successful season. Do you think the Raider Nation is "collapsing" this year?? Real fans stick with the program, its ok to criticize, but simply falling back on blaming one person is ignorant and short sighted.

4ster...I couldn't agree more..."REAL FANS STICK WITH THE PROGRAM"...Win or Lose.

i dont think that griznation is declining. sure there are those fairweather fans who are giving up on the griz. the main reason the stadium wasnt full yesterday was because it was thanksgiving weekend. most of the students were gone and alot of fans were on vacation

Oh god, the world is ending. The Griz are going to lose all their games next year. Get a grip. I thought we would have ended with a better record but let's face it here are our losses....

Oregon (ranked #7 in BCS) not a shabby year

EWU (made it to the playoffs, albeit lost in the 1st round also)

Cal Poly (hard to beat a team twice, we showed that last year SHS)

Cats (the lone loss that will bother me until next year)

If any of you :crybaby: want to give up season tickets, please let me know, I know many individuals who would gladly take them from you. As far as Griz-nation crumbling :finger: Those of us who are true fans will be there regardless. As for me, a big thumbs up goes to the players. Thanks for the season, good luck to the seniors who have given us all these years of enjoyment, and finally I can't wait 'til next year.

KosmicGRIZ said:
Ursus1 said:
I didn't even go (couldn't bear to see that offense)...there is a sign of the decline

I think that is plain Pathetic...These are Great kids who work their A$$E$ off ... What kind of a fan do you call yourself? I watched the Game on TV and I seen how Empty that stadium was...That's not Typical for Washington Grizzly Stadium. They cannot help being Poorly coached, but why take away the Support they So Much Deserve?!

ummm...Pburg isn't that far from Missoula....why didn't u go to the game??

Stupid post from a stupid poster.

If you can't see that even the truest of fans would rather have root canal and be kicked in the balls then watch this offensive system, you need to just stop posting all together.

Club Gitmo is enduring less than us Griz fans have for the last 4 years.

SinisterSide said:
If you can't see that even the truest of fans would rather have root canal and be kicked in the balls then watch this offensive system

Hope you get or got your wish.

I went to cheer for the Griz, and my cuz's nephew who plays for them. I'm an alum. :thumb: :thumb:

ursusmissoulus said:
SinisterSide said:
If you can't see that even the truest of fans would rather have root canal and be kicked in the balls then watch this offensive system

Hope you get or got your wish.

I went to cheer for the Griz, and my cuz's nephew who plays for them. I'm an alum. :thumb: :thumb:
:rockon:

What is going on with everyone? The Griz had a winning season, a record setting year on going to the playoffs and they did it with a freshman QB. Not only did they do it with out Ochs, they lost several players and came out and won the Big Sky. Next season the team will be better and playing in the Big Sky with the Kitty cats loosing the only reason they won and the Eastern Washington Chickens with out a QB. You can not blame this season on one man, who has done a great job with a young team.

Some talk of the fall of the Griz nation. I have been a Griz fan and a Raider Fan for Life. My Raiders are having a bad season and have had several in the 1990's. The Nation stood by and never gave up. I can remember being in Oakland watching a Raider / Rams game in 1997 when they were 2-7 at the time. The game was packed and we never gave up.

So tell me why everyone wants to complain about a winning season the a playoff birth, AGAIN ! The Griz had a good year with a good group of young players. Next year will be a very good season.

HERE IS TO THE GRIZ NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrizzliesFan said:
What is going on with everyone? The Griz had a winning season, a record setting year on going to the playoffs and they did it with a freshman QB. Not only did they do it with out Ochs, they lost several players and came out and won the Big Sky. Next season the team will be better and playing in the Big Sky with the Kitty cats loosing the only reason they won and the Eastern Washington Chickens with out a QB. You can not blame this season on one man, who has done a great job with a young team.

Some talk of the fall of the Griz nation. I have been a Griz fan and a Raider Fan for Life. My Raiders are having a bad season and have had several in the 1990's. The Nation stood by and never gave up. I can remember being in Oakland watching a Raider / Rams game in 1997 when they were 2-7 at the time. The game was packed and we never gave up.

So tell me why everyone wants to complain about a winning season the a playoff birth, AGAIN ! The Griz had a good year with a good group of young players. Next year will be a very good season.

HERE IS TO THE GRIZ NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of the NFL...the BEARS have a winning record.... :clap:

Back