• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This weekend wasn't all bad

CDAGRIZ said:
Silenoz said:
Whenever you're feeling down, remind yourself that it could always be worse. You could be mentally ill like Growler.

Yeah, I've thought he was just a dicknose for the last 15 years, but I'm starting to agree with you. If he is indeed struggling with something mentally, I feel for him. That shit ain't a joke.

I had a similar epiphany with a certain infamous NDSU fan at one point. Once it became obvious he has some sort of mental condition it went from funny to sad.

This was one of the worst Saturday evenings I have endured in years. Or should I say Sunday morning and all day. I drank red beers from 10am to 1300, then regular beer from 1300 to 1700 with numerous shots of Jim Beam Fire and Jim Beam Apple. Then dinner with good red wine. Then Margaritas. Then toasted Carmel black velvet shots and then back to wine. Oh what a bad weekend!

reinell30 said:
This was one of the worst Saturday evenings I have endured in years. Or should I say Sunday morning and all day. I drank red beers from 10am to 1300, then regular beer from 1300 to 1700 with numerous shots of Jim Beam Fire and Jim Beam Apple. Then dinner with good red wine. Then Margaritas. Then toasted Carmel black velvet shots and then back to wine. Oh what a bad weekend!

Don't ever mix wine and beer.

reinell30 said:

I have never been prouder of you! That's Ironman stuff right there! Well played (and well paid for). :clap:

SaskGriz said:
reinell30 said:

I have never been prouder of you! That's Ironman stuff right there! Well played (and well paid for). :clap:

Can't take any more losses.

reinell30 said:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8NMBvjUz0s[/media]

Silenoz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Silenoz said:
Whenever you're feeling down, remind yourself that it could always be worse. You could be mentally ill like Growler.

Yeah, I've thought he was just a dicknose for the last 15 years, but I'm starting to agree with you. If he is indeed struggling with something mentally, I feel for him. That shit ain't a joke.

I had a similar epiphany with a certain infamous NDSU fan at one point. Once it became obvious he has some sort of mental condition it went from funny to sad.

We are quite familiar with the legend of the DL Bison fan.

Back