• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WSU vs EWU

HookedonGriz

DONOR
I must admit I felt a little better this morning after seeing the EWU defense got torched by WSU QBs to the tune of 524 yards on 51-65 passing. Yes that’s a 78% completion rate!

HookedonGriz said:
I must admit I felt a little better this morning after seeing the EWU defense got torched by WSU QBs to the tune of 524 yards on 51-65 passing. Yes that’s a 78% completion rate!

:lol:

HookedonGriz said:

WSU would have put up the same numbers on your defense. The difference is with your feeble offense you wouldn’t have scored.

Didn’t you just lose to the same team that the bobcats beat and the bobcats were playing their linebacker at QB?

I’m sure it will all gel for your offense some year.

#RTD :lol: :lol: :lol:

GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

WSU would have put up the same numbers on your defense. The difference is with your feeble offense you wouldn’t have scored.

Didn’t you just lose to the same team that the bobcats beat and the bobcats were playing their linebacker at QB?

giphy.gif

GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

Please tell us more about the Eags, on eGriz.com, which you logged into, and posted, on a Sunday of your life. The very definition of pathetic, haha!!!

GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

Perfect, triggering Golden Shower made this even better. Sounds like your offense was a shit show too. Gubrud had a great game! Yea those 370 total yards sound downright frightening.

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

Please tell us more about the Eags, on eGriz.com, which you logged into, and posted, on a Sunday of your life. The very definition of pathetic, haha!!!

How about #MMM
"Montana maintains mediocrity"

HookedonGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

Perfect, triggering Golden Shower made this even better. Sounds like your offense was a shit show too. Gubrud had a great game! Yea those 370 total yards sound downright frightening.

Wait, they still have Grubburd on the team over there? I thought he was a backup to Bo Paul Mitchell Levi Pants.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

How about #MMM

Or "Montana, despite years of supposed irrelevance, remains the class of the conference as evidenced by the fact that fans of teams that shouldn't care about the Griz cannot stay away from eGriz."

#mdyosirtcotcaebtftfottscatgcsafe

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:

How about #MMM

Or "Montana, despite years of supposed irrelevance, remains the class of the conference as evidenced by the fact that fans of teams that shouldn't care about the Griz cannot stay away from eGriz."

You just don't understand. People from other fan bases go to egriz for entertainment, not because UM is relevant or the class of the conference. egriz and UM fans are like an alternate reality.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

How about #MMM

You just don't understand. People from other fan bases go to egriz for entertainment, not because UM is relevant or the class of the conference. egriz and UM fans are like an alternate reality.

Ah, so there is METHod to your madness.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

How about #MMM

Uh huh. Sure thing, bub.

GoldenEagle said:
Guess the mods can't handle reality either..

You mean about your defense getting torched and how one more mediocre season will drop your average attendance to 2,250 and booster support to $12.53 and an expired Sears coupon? Yeah. Reality can be tough. Be a fan of real program before posting again. Maybe UC Davis or Weber.

Thanks,
-Mgmt

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:

You mean about your defense getting torched and how one more mediocre season will drop your average attendance to 2,250 and booster support to $12.53 and an expired Sears coupon? Yeah. Reality can be tough. Be a fan of real program before posting again. Maybe UC Davis or Weber.

Thanks,
-Mgmt

Your defense would not have done any better. Your offense would not have scored against WSU. Do you really believe UM will do better than EWU in conference this year?

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:

Thanks,
-Mgmt

Your defense would not have done any better. Your offense would not have scored against WSU. Do you really believe UM will do better than EWU in conference this year?

I think so, but the important thing is it doesn't even matter. EWU could win the Superbowl, and they would still be EWU. That's the point. It's pretty evident on a daily basis here on eGriz.com. Also, I think I told you to be a fan of a real program next time you posted; which one did you choose?

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:

Thanks,
-Mgmt

I think so, but the important thing is it doesn't even matter. EWU could win the Superbowl, and they would still be EWU. That's the point. It's pretty evident on a daily basis here on eGriz.com. Also, I think I told you to be a fan of a real program next time you posted; which one did you choose?

Hey CDA, was last Saturday an example of a "real program" loss? I'll take the EAGS real program anytime.

#MMM (Montana maintaining mediocrity)

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thanks,
-Mgmt

Hey CDA, was last Saturday an example of a "real program" loss? I'll take the EAGS real program anytime.

I don't think an answer is necessary given that you called up an old thread on eGriz.com. I'm sorry this is hard to grasp for you, I really am. Think super hard, but don't hurt anyone. I bet you'll get it.

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:

I don't think an answer is necessary given that you called up an old thread on eGriz.com. I'm sorry this is hard to grasp for you, I really am. Think super hard, but don't hurt anyone. I bet you'll get it.

It's the curse of an eidetic memory. My memory and intellect make it easy to squish people like you. I guess it's a gift.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It's the curse of an eidetic memory. My memory and intellect make it easy to squish people like you. I guess it's a gift.

Enjoy the huge win over me!
Thanks for stopping by eGriz.com!

Back