• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This weekend wasn't all bad

Ursa Major

DONOR
I saw this incredible ray of sunshine from MB this morning.

Thank you, Mods! :thumb:

Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again
09-14-2018, 01:07 PM
The ladies over at egriz got a yeast infection and whined to the mods once again to ban me. Such pathetic losers over there. No football talk except for terminal sugar-coating by the popular clueless hacks who dominate that site. I schooled them on the game, and they peed their pants.
Last edited by growler; 09-14-2018, 01:27 PM.

Followed by:

The Hitler Youth who rule that site are invertebrates. If you have visited there lately, there is virtually no football discussed. Rather, you have 4-5 amateur comedians, who know nothing about football, taking turns trying to be cute, and relevant, while they fellate each other with online kudos for being so creative. Even worse, that board has become so freakin' politically-correct, it looks like MSNBC. Bunch of whiny bitches getting their panties in a wad on a daily basis. I just wish we could attract the few posters who actually have the ability to objectively discuss football to post over here: mtgrizfankb, Badlands, AZDoc, Raider, Kemajic, Griz64, RobGriz, Hawkeye, CV, and several others should come here to discuss football. If you dudes want to actually to talk football without the Kool-Aid swilling, please start posting over here. Eliminate the chin music from numb nuts like Saskgriz, Playa Rape, EverettGriz, CDA (Certified Dumb Ass), Ursa Minus, et. al., and get to the beef.
Last edited by growler; Yesterday, 08:08 AM.

Ursa Major said:

The ladies over at egriz got a yeast infection and whined to the mods once again to ban me. Such pathetic losers over there. No football talk except for terminal sugar-coating by the popular clueless hacks who dominate that site. I schooled them on the game, and they peed their pants.

Followed by:

The Hitler Youth who rule that site are invertebrates. If you have visited there lately, there is virtually no football discussed. Rather, you have 4-5 amateur comedians, who know nothing about football, taking turns trying to be cute, and relevant, while they fellate each other with online kudos for being so creative. Even worse, that board has become so freakin' politically-correct, it looks like MSNBC. Bunch of whiny bitches getting their panties in a wad on a daily basis. I just wish we could attract the few posters who actually have the ability to objectively discuss football to post over here: mtgrizfankb, Badlands, AZDoc, Raider, Kemajic, Griz64, RobGriz, Hawkeye, CV, and several others should come here to discuss football. If you dudes want to actually to talk football without the Kool-Aid swilling, please start posting over here. Eliminate the chin music from numb nuts like Saskgriz, Playa Rape, EverettGriz, CDA (Certified Dumb Ass), Ursa Minus, et. al., and get to the beef.

Hey Sask you made the cut!

Honestly I wish he could just stick around for once without browbeating everybody who has a different opinion, he actually does have decent insight at times, but eventually...you know...

Until next time Wolfman, Seattle, AZ, etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

I am pissed. That fucker berates me for two solid weeks and I don’t even get so much as an honorable mention?

Fuck him, man.

grizpsych said:
What? Growler doesn't want to discuss football with PR? They are so similar, though.

Ha, I was thinking you and Growler were similar. Never played the game. Disrupt board, you more with your video crap. Don't like me because I point out your mistakes regarding football.

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
What? Growler doesn't want to discuss football with PR? They are so similar, though.

Ha, I was thinking you and Growler were similar. Never played the game. Disrupt board, you more with your video crap. Don't like me because I point out your mistakes regarding football.

What did you point out? I will look at the last 7 minutes of the game again. But, right now all I remember was our secondary dropping back each play and us not blitzing. Also, funny thing, I think you and I agree that we played darn good football for 50 minutes.

If you're gonna be a dumbass, you might as well be a certified one. Tons of dumbasses running around without credentials...

AZGrizFan said:
I am pissed. That f***[*] berates me for two solid weeks and I don’t even get so much as an honorable mention?

f*** him, man.

It’s the “et.al” that covers pretty much the rest of us not mentioned by name on either side of the ledger.

It’s even more funny when you read the shit he writes on the Alpha-board game about someone thinking he was back posting here. & then he’s outed and the circle of growler begins anew, over & over & over again. Classic.

I totally agree with his list of jackwads on the board except for Saskgriz. Everyone likes Saskgriz.

Ursa Major said:
I totally agree with his list of jackwads on the board except for Saskgriz. Everyone likes Saskgriz.

Truth, I like Sask and at least one other guy on that list.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

I can tell you on good authority that it isn't requited, PR couldn't give two shits about you.

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

I can tell you on good authority that it isn't requited, PR couldn't give two shits about you.

Hey I can't control the feelings of others, I could barely stop myself from crying like a pussy after Saturday's debacle.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

Hey I can't control the feelings of others, I could barely stop myself from crying like a pussy after Saturday's debacle.
:lol: You're not alone my friend!

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

Followed by:

Hey Sask you made the cut!

Honestly I wish he could just stick around for once without browbeating everybody who has a different opinion, he actually does have decent insight at times, but eventually...you know...

Until next time Wolfman, Seattle, AZ, etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

Yeah, but it's a pre-season number one ranking, I feel like the Bobcats. #FTC

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

I like Sask. Often good on the football knowledge. I grew up right under Sask, the province.

Whenever you're feeling down, remind yourself that it could always be worse. You could be mentally ill like Growler.

Silenoz said:
Whenever you're feeling down, remind yourself that it could always be worse. You could be mentally ill like Growler.

Yeah, I've thought he was just a dicknose for the last 15 years, but I'm starting to agree with you. If he is indeed struggling with something mentally, I feel for him. That shit ain't a joke.

Back