• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

SACCAT66

HI....Its SACCAT66...I am posting this posting after a Cats win, and a griz loss... I know that I am treading on thin waters...We Cats know all about thin water, look at our swimming pool/poop tank behind our stadium....I am posting this posting to tell you all to calm the F down...

1) Sure, you should have won, but you didn't.
2) coming into the season, you would have been THRILLED if you were 2-1 after 3 games
3) Cat fans (me one of them) also would have been thrilled to be 2-1 after 3 games...
3) you lost a game away from home against a team that was very hungry for a first win
4) CALM DOWN
5) Win the games you are suppose to win, and you will be fine....
6) My wife said that if the Cats won, she would do sex stuff with me....she and her hot friend passed out on my couch about 30 minutes ago.....so it can always be worse.

Ursa Major said:
Jesus, man! Take some pictures of the hot friendo!

They are cuddling under blankets, every time I try to move them, they mumble "please dont touch me there you fat fuck"

Back