• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ESPN+

Griz til I die

DONOR
Just saw that the MVFC released their television schedule this season and I saw that the Griz game against W Illinois is on ESPN+ which is the new paid subscription. The only nice thing is that it gives you a one week free trial. If they do this fo the FCS playoffs I’m gonna be furious!

Griz til I die said:
Just saw that the MVFC released their television schedule this season and I saw that the Griz game against W Illinois is on ESPN+ which is the new paid subscription. The only nice thing is that it gives you a one week free trial. If they do this fo the FCS playoffs I’m gonna be furious!

Then again, it's only $4.99 a month and you can cancel at any time.

Yukon said:
Griz til I die said:

Then again, it's only $4.99 a month and you can cancel at any time.
However there are 9 ESPN channels that will likely have a Lebron interview and three high school football games in at the same time I have to pay. Long story short, espn can eat a corn dog minus the breading and more veiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant really hate on ESPN for doing this. Disney has been giving this content away for free essentially for a long time and now found a way to capitalize on it. The niche market crowd will pay 4.99 a month easy. imagine if the Bigsky was streaming all their games on espn+ for 4.99 a month. I would do it in a heartbeat. I already signed up, I would like to watch some of Missouri Valley games and I am sure the fcs playoffs will be hosted on espn+. I love the 30for30 content too. If people think they are gonna beat these companies by cutting the cord...its not gonna happen and these types of things are the result.

mtgrizfankb said:
I cant really hate on ESPN for doing this. Disney has been giving this content away for free essentially for a long time and now found a way to capitalize on it. The niche market crowd will pay 4.99 a month easy. imagine if the Bigsky was streaming all their games on espn+ for 4.99 a month. I would do it in a heartbeat. I already signed up, I would like to watch some of Missouri Valley games and I am sure the fcs playoffs will be hosted on espn+. I love the 30for30 content too. If people think they are gonna beat these companies by cutting the cord...its not gonna happen and these types of things are the result.

If GG all access is worth $10.00 a month, ESPN is surely worth $5.00.

Back