• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Camp Updates

Anyone else catch the subtle jab thrown towards a former QB at the 1:46 mark? If you didn't think he left because of the competition aspect that comment should change your view. By showing up for day 1 of practice, those players are accepting that there will be competition and understand its significance and most likely welcome the opportunity to compete every day. With everyone thats there proving they are fully commited, there is no real reason or point to make that comment at that time.

Well played BH, well played.

Igotgoodsources said:
Anyone else catch the subtle jab thrown towards a former QB at the 1:46 mark? If you didn't think he left because of the competition aspect that comment should change your view. By showing up for day 1 of practice, those players are accepting that there will be competition and understand its significance and most likely welcome the opportunity to compete every day. With everyone thats there proving they are fully commited, there is no real reason or point to make that comment at that time.

not sure it was a shot at JG. BH was just being honest and its true. If you're on this team then you either perform of lose your spot.

mtgrizfankb said:
Igotgoodsources said:

not sure it was a shot at JG. BH was just being honest and its true. If you're on this team then you either perform of lose your spot.

Agree with you. But theres no reason to have to say that at this juncture because the ones that showed up are well aware of that. If he said this during the off season I doubt I would think it was a shot as much because its a very standard comment a coach would make at that time vs. after the season has begun. Maybe not though.

Igotgoodsources said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Igotgoodsources said:

Agree with you. But theres no reason to have to say that at this juncture because the ones that showed up are well aware of that. If he said this during the off season I doubt I would think it was a shot as much because its a very standard comment a coach would make at that time vs. after the season has begun. Maybe not though.

Maybe true! Ask any old BH players and they will tell you that no matter who you are...you will be looking behind you because someone is coming for your spot and BH is not afraid to take it from you. Side note, I hear that we may have a pretty good QB battle on our hands the next few weeks

mtgrizfankb said:
Igotgoodsources said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Igotgoodsources said:

Maybe true! Ask any old BH players and they will tell you that no matter who you are...you will be looking behind you because someone is coming for your spot and BH is not afraid to take it from you. Side note, I hear that we may have a pretty good QB battle on our hands the next few weeks

I heard early from a reliable source that they were extremely high on humprhrey and he brings some incredible things to the table. I actually think he will be our starter.

HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Igotgoodsources said:
mtgrizfankb said:

I heard early from a reliable source that they were extremely high on humprhrey and he brings some incredible things to the table. I actually think he will be our starter.

From what I have heard and seen. Cam might be the man. If Cam does beat out Sneed then we have a VERY good situation at QB. The question marks are starting to narrow here. QB sounds like it will be in good hands. RB solid, WR solid. CB looks pretty decent now with Calhoun. D-line solid, Safety is solid. K and P solid. Only real ?s left are the O-line (my only real fear) and LB (also VERY important) IF we do run a 2 LB set tho....I think we will be fine at LB. TE will also help the O-line a lot this year but injuries could kill us

Yukon said:
Paytonlives said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFQbu_hn26M#action=share

I'm starting to get the feeling that he's healthier than we think.

Initially I thought that as well, but Bobby’s comments seem to underscore he is hurt and will be for some time. Misdirection on the staff and his part? I really really hope so.

HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Igotgoodsources said:
mtgrizfankb said:

I am hearing the same about Humphrey.... that he is looking much better than Sneed so far.

406 story about the DLine being ahead of all other groups

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-grizzlies-defensive-line-farthest-along-of-defensive-groups-led/article_4b0df6b4-8a04-57d6-b505-ba845556b7d2.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Back