• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

citay said:
PlayerRep said:
Bengal visitor said:
flatheadgriz406 said:
Do you have to sit a year transfering up to Divsion 1 and transfering down to Division 2?
Yes, Davion Berry who transferred to Weber State from a D-2 school, is a good example, had to sit out a season.

Never mind.

Huh?

I had made a post that I almost immediately realized was not accurate, so I took it out and said "never mind". That's all.

EverettGriz said:
eGriz For The Remedial User”

Chapter two: “The Delete Post Button Can Be Your Friend”.

You should use that button more often. Or, at least, think before you post some of the inaccurate stuff you post.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
eGriz For The Remedial User”

Chapter two: “The Delete Post Button Can Be Your Friend”.

You should use that button more often. Or, at least, think before you post some of the inaccurate stuff you post.

I'd use it 31,342 times a day if I could delete your shitty posts.

#CTE

Boom! Tony Miller commits!

https://twitter.com/tony32miller/status/1006748979088932864?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet!!!! The GRIZ just got better!!!! Considering, not to long ago, recruiting wasn't looking so good. The recent additions of Brown, Miller, and Carson sure have given the GRIZ a much brighter future. This year's team will be deeper and more talented than last year's team. How deep can Travis comfortably go this season?

mtgrizrule said:
Sweet!!!! The GRIZ just got better!!!! Considering, not to long ago, recruiting wasn't looking so good. The recent additions of Brown, Miller, and Carson sure have given the GRIZ a much brighter future. This year's team will be deeper and more talented than last year's team. How deep can Travis comfortably go this season?

I’m thinking Miller will have to sit next year because he’s coming from D2 but he has a redshirt to burn I believe and he’ll be needed for 2019/2020 regardless.

dayday said:
mtgrizrule said:

I’m thinking Miller will have to sit next year because he’s coming from D2 but he has a redshirt to burn I believe and he’ll be needed for 2019/2020 regardless.

You are right. Even with him sitting, this team will be deep. Dorsey is an upgrade as a combo forward, which will much of Krslovic's minutes. Dorsey will likely be granted another year of eligibility too. Kramer is going to be a huge asset on the boards, interior defense, and post scoring. He combines with Anderson and Carter o give the GRIZ impressive size for the next 4 or 5 years.

Manuel will likely be granted another year of eligibility as well. Either way, Miller and Manuel will be key contributors in 2019/20. I am excited for all these guys. Makes the upcoming graduation of Rorie, Oguine, Akoh, and Moorehead a little easier to absorb. These guys will all have time in the system, rather than having to get fresh faces to help replace them. DeCuire is helping the current team, with preparation for the future too. :thumb: :clap:

mtgrizrule said:
dayday said:
mtgrizrule said:

You are right. Even with him sitting, this team will be deep. Dorsey is an upgrade as a combo forward, which will much of Krslovic's minutes. Dorsey will likely be granted another year of eligibility too. Kramer is going to be a huge asset on the boards, interior defense, and post scoring. He combines with Anderson and Carter o give the GRIZ impressive size for the next 4 or 5 years.

Manuel will likely be granted another year of eligibility as well. Either way, Miller and Manuel will be key contributors in 2019/20. I am excited for all these guys. Makes the upcoming graduation of Rorie, Oguine, Akoh, and Moorehead a little easier to absorb. These guys will all have time in the system, rather than having to get fresh faces to help replace them. DeCuire is helping the current team, with preparation for the future too. :thumb: :clap:

Having Miller and Manuel waiting in the wings for the next couple years after this year sets us up very nicely for continued dominance in the conference. :thumb: :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizrule said:
dayday said:
mtgrizrule said:

Having Miller and Manuel waiting in the wings for the next couple years after this year sets us up very nicely for continued dominance in the conference. :thumb: :thumb:

The other piece I love about our bench is having some talent to practice against. Having high-end transfers a few shooters and a mountain in the middle to help with game planning has to be a huge help during the season when your rotation is set.

Back