• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MT/WY all star games

PeauxRouge

http://www.montanasports.com/2018/06/09/montana-all-stars-complete-weekend-sweep-over-wyoming/

Looks like our boys did well and it seems Mack had a good game the first night, at least.

Mack Anderson was a man among boys. He did everything he wanted to do on the court. He had 3-4 massive thunder dunks. He gets up the court fast, he has good agility and has amazing hops with a 34” vertices. He has a good good jump shot and makes free throws. If he puts in 15 more pounds of muscle in the next year the kid will be a beast in the Big Sky.

I really enjoy going to these games, but wonder if Wyoming will wanna play the series anymore? The boys games looked close with 10-15 point games but they were up by over 20 much of the 2nd half. The girls were completely dominant with 24 and 49 point wins. It looked like HIgh School vs. Middle school, it was very painful to watch. I hope Montana does the same thing in Dickinson versus the ND all star football team.

Richard Cranium said:
Mack Anderson was a man among boys. He did everything he wanted to do on the court. He had 3-4 massive thunder dunks. He gets up the court fast, he has good agility and has amazing hops with a 34” vertices. He has a good good jump shot and makes free throws. If he puts in 15 more pounds of muscle in the next year the kid will be a beast in the Big Sky.

I really enjoy going to these games, but wonder if Wyoming will wanna play the series anymore? The boys games looked close with 10-15 point games but they were up by over 20 much of the 2nd half. The girls were completely dominant with 24 and 49 point wins. It looked like HIgh School vs. Middle school, it was very painful to watch. I hope Montana does the same thing in Dickinson versus the ND all star football team.

I was wondering if they are going to continue the matchup, too. It clearly hasn't been as competitive, but what else are they going to do? It seems a bit hard to believe that WY can't field a better team from year to year. It was very eye-opening to see how badly the WY ladies lost on Saturday. An All-star team from the entire state shouldn't get waxed like that.

Peaux, this weekend Montana plays ND in the Badlands Bowl in Dickinson. I’ll be there as usual. Last year I witnessed the 65-0 drubbing by Montana with a 2nd half running clock. It’s suppose to rain all day in Dickinson so that may help keep the score low, but I see a 21 point win by MT.

It's a known fact that fat people enjoy the rain. It's something about the inability of a fat person to control their internal body temperature. I'm betting the Vegas odds-makers will adjust the line considerably on this one. NoDak +17

Richard Cranium said:

How did Malatare look? I didn't see a box score.

citay said:
Richard Cranium said:

He didn't play.

HelenaHandBasket said:
citay said:
Richard Cranium said:

He didn't play.

The mystery of Malatare continues. Was he not selected for the team or did he refuse to play on it? These teams have tended to have a bit of bias toward eastern part of the state, but I'd have thought he'd be invited on the team, so weird that he wouldn't jump on the opportunity.

Mousegriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
citay said:
Richard Cranium said:

He didn't play.

The mystery of Malatare continues. Was he not selected for the team or did he refuse to play on it? These teams have tended to have a bit of bias toward eastern part of the state, but I'd have thought he'd be invited on the team, so weird that he wouldn't jump on the opportunity.

No mystery. He was on the team. Was at practice, was very ill, was sent home. Nothing to see here.

grizd said:
Mousegriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
citay said:

He didn't play.

No mystery. He was on the team. Was at practice, was very ill, was sent home. Nothing to see here.

Thanks. Wasn't he ill at the State tourney each of the last two years also?

Back