• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Looks like the he didn't play a game after January 4th this season, apparently injury related, does anyone have any details?

flatheadgriz406 said:
Yes Please!
https://twitter.com/VerbalCommitsD2/status/1003406406228303872

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSOJN-vsTmc

I know that D1 is higher than D2, and D2 is higher than D3. D11? :lol:

Have not seen a Griz player take it to the rim like that since Herb Jones and Derrick Pope!
Please Please Please sign with the Griz!

Holy shoot! I like this kid. Get him on board coach! Just have to say...big dance...hopefully that'll get him excited to be on board. That or see our schedule next year???

How did this kid fall through the cracks? He is a sure fire div 1 player. Was he a late bloomer or added that much to his game after HS? Really didn't see a weakness in his game. I'd love to see him team with Dorsey and Moorehead if DeCuire would implement a 3 SF rotation, even if 1 had to play PF. That would be a pretty versatile forward combination.

mtgrizrule said:
How did this kid fall through the cracks? He is a sure fire div 1 player. Was he a late bloomer or added that much to his game after HS? Really didn't see a weakness in his game. I'd love to see him team with Dorsey and Moorehead if DeCuire would implement a 3 SF rotation, even if 1 had to play PF. That would be a pretty versatile forward combination.

If he does transfer he would still have to sit right? At least under the current rules...

dayday said:
mtgrizrule said:

If he does transfer he would still have to sit right? At least under the current rules...

Shit, forgot about the transfer rule, sitting a year. At least he could team with Dorsey for a year. I am sure Dorsey will be granted another year of eligibility.

HookedonGriz said:
Wow that is a tape. I am super hopeful this kid becomes a Griz. Makes us instantly better!

Will he buy into defensive philosophy? That's the question...

flatheadgriz406 said:
Do you have to sit a year transfering up to Divsion 1 and transfering down to Division 2?
Yes, Davion Berry who transferred to Weber State from a D-2 school, is a good example, had to sit out a season.

He would be a really good pick up that helps a 2019/2020 team that will need scoring punch. He can score in a lot of ways.

Bengal visitor said:
flatheadgriz406 said:
Do you have to sit a year transfering up to Divsion 1 and transfering down to Division 2?
Yes, Davion Berry who transferred to Weber State from a D-2 school, is a good example, had to sit out a season.

Never mind.

Back