• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dalton Sneed vs Josh Buss

I'm sure coach Hauck will get this straightened out and I am sure he'll have something to say about this being aired on Twitter. Dalton Sneed has played for coach Hauck before and he knows the rules. Dalton is a very good kid and will be a very valuable part of Montana football in the next few years... He's a winner and will do whatever it takes to lead this Grizzly team! To the top of FCS football! I believe this is a misunderstanding that has been blown out of proportion... I know Bobby has it all under control! Think positive! We are Grizzlies not bobcats... It will all be forgotten by the end of spring ball. Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
I'm sure coach Hauck will get this straightened out and I am sure he'll have something to say about this being aired on Twitter. Dalton Sneed has played for coach Hauck before and he knows the rules. Dalton is a very good kid and will be a very valuable part of Montana football in the next few years... He's a winner and will do whatever it takes to lead this Grizzly team! To the top of FCS football! I believe this is a misunderstanding that has been blown out of proportion... I know Bobby has it all under control! Think positive! We are Grizzlies not bobcats... It will all be forgotten by the end of spring ball. Go Griz!

Okay good. Glad it's taken care of. Consider this guy relieved.

Ql8kg.gif

VimSince03 said:
i_the_sky said:

Okay good. Glad it's taken care of. Consider this guy relieved.

Ql8kg.gif
:lol:

i_the_sky said:

Sneed never played for Hauck, or even went through a practice for him as a coach! He was recruited by Hauck at UNLV but Hauck was let go or resigned prior to Sneed signing with UNLV!

catsack said:
i_the_sky said:

Sneed never played for Hauck or even went through a practice for him as a coach! He was recruited by him at UNLV but was let go prior to him signing with UNLV!

Would you mind putting your post in English for us? Particular the last sentence. I know the facts, but I assume not everyone does. Thx.

PlayerRep said:
catsack said:
i_the_sky said:

Sneed never played for Hauck or even went through a practice for him as a coach! He was recruited by him at UNLV but was let go prior to him signing with UNLV!

Would you mind putting your post in English for us? Particular the last sentence. I know the facts, but I assume not everyone does. Thx.
so of the the 2 quotes this is the part you have a problem with.funny. how about the whole second sentence in the first quote.

Absolutely Dalton can beat Jensen out? If he does remains to be seen? Coach Hauck and Rosy will figure this one out in spring ball? I can't wait! I am really excited about this years recruits and coaches!! The Griz have really upgraded both!!! 2018 will be a very good year under the "M!" Go Griz! :) :)

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
catsack said:
i_the_sky said:

so of the the 2 quotes this is the part you have a problem with.funny. how about the whole second sentence in the first quote.

How about you explain what the sentence I questioned says?

And then edit your post and put it in English too.

It may have all started back here. Watching that team it doesn’t look like they are playing for that guy. Huge mistake not going all in with Jensen. Kid was a stud and had an absolutely huge Freshman season. Big mistake bringing in “his guy” and favoring him early. No doubt it had to have impacted team chemistry. And now that Hauck’s Guy is struggling kids can’t help but wonder “what if”. Good chance that the team is fractured right now.

NAUJacksFan said:
It may have all started back here. Watching that team it doesn’t look like they are playing for that guy. Huge mistake not going all in with Jensen. Kid was a stud and had an absolutely huge Freshman season. Big mistake bringing in “his guy” and favoring him early. No doubt it had to have impacted team chemistry. And now that Hauck’s Guy is struggling kids can’t help but wonder “what if”. Good chance that the team is fractured right now.
Or Dalton is hurt, but yeah...Occam's Razor, and all that.

NAUJacksFan said:

Didn’t you come here earlier and say how shitty Robby Hauck is and that he can’t perform at this level? The kid is on the Jerry Rice Award list now. You have no credibility here. Join BS33 with his Vernon Adams bullshit.

HookedonGriz said:
NAUJacksFan said:

Didn’t you come here earlier and say how shitty Robby Hauck is and that he can’t perform at this level? The kid is on the Jerry Rice Award list now. You have no credibility here. Join BS33 with his Vernon Adams bullshit.

I didn’t say he was shitty. I said he was undersized and probably shouldn’t be starting in game one over #10. Still think that. I will say after watching him play this year, that is does work his ass off, and gets in on a lot tackles because of it. He hustles, no doubt about that.

Back