• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 4: EWU @ Montana Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (2-1)

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • #11 EWU (1-2)

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 60 68.2%

• Total voters
AZGrizFan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Count me with the done crowd. See ya next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you were done at halftime?
Took the wife out. She needed a night away from kids By all means, stick to your guns with this staff. That's perfectly fine. To each his own. But this staff . Should not coach the montanana grizzlies imo.... and my opinion is worth about as much as yours or any others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plainsman said:
One bright spot - we put up 41 on the no. 11 team in the country. Unfortunately skewed too much to one half.

Griz put up 41 on a crap defense and had our crap defense exposed

FTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plainsman said:
grizd said:
Plainsman said:
One bright spot - we put up 41 on the no. 11 team in the country. Unfortunately skewed too much to one half.

That lost by 30 to NDSU.

Hey, I,m just trying like hell to find a bright spot to end the night on!!!!!

The second half was a complete shitshow. Not much good to find in this.

PDXGrizzly said:
Plainsman said:
grizd said:
Plainsman said:

That lost by 30 to NDSU.

Hey, I,m just trying like hell to find a bright spot to end the night on!!!!!

The second half was a complete shitshow. Not much good to find in this.

Totally. I'm going to let it ruin my night.

Fahque said:
There sure are a lot of Fire Stitt threads...

Won't get fired but better not get another contract. Cut the losses. Scoring over 40 is not exciting when you lose. Reminds me of the old Loyola maramount basketball teams.

Back