• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 4: EWU @ Montana Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (2-1)

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • #11 EWU (1-2)

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 60 68.2%

• Total voters
Might have to throw my season tickets in the garbage, not the regular garbage, it's too good for them. The one that I reserve for the dog crap!!

ordigger said:
.Stitt is a bit loyal to his coaches from CSM IMO. He probably should've replaced Semore going into this season, as he doesn't seem seasoned enough yet to be a DC.
Sadly I agree

Copper Griz said:
Young QB. It shows. The kid is doing the best he can, but a tough spot to be. Eastern coaches adjusted. Stitt and Co. did not. I saw this last year and chalked it up to the whole team. This one on the coaches. Pains me to say that.

Nothing has changed, but it's OK, just be patient, BS is a GENIUS!
I will always pull for my Griz, no matter what, but these young men deserve better, IMO.

Boscoe said:
Jensen choked in the moment...
Not really. The EWU qb and his receivers, especially, Sblendidio are simply better than the UM equivalents. I'm no expert, but UM doesn't make any adjustments at the half.

To add insult to injury, I didn't even get to see the end of the game because Seahawks Press Pass was scheduled and apparently blacked out in my area....in New Mexico. Thanks a lot Root.

AZGrizFan said:
A rookie coach just out coached a 3rd year head coach.

But coaches need at least 4 years right? Really feel sad more than anything. A lot of people worked hard to make us a program. We have become an after thought.

Back