• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 4: EWU @ Montana Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (2-1)

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • #11 EWU (1-2)

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 60 68.2%

• Total voters
Fahque said:
grizd said:
Renewing stitt will sink the program. I know I am a bad fan but he's a worse coach.
I think Cmore deserves more fault then Stitt

He leaves the defense out there too much with his innovative offense. Bad coaches are exposed after half.

PDXGrizzly said:
Griz came out flat. Really flat. Bad tackling and drops have wrecked our chances.

They NEVER have fan support in the 3rd quarter!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

UMcheer2000 said:
This is on Stitt.

All those stupid passes to the flat, playing conservative when we get into the RZ and Semore isn’t soing a good job teaching the defense how to actually tackle.
Sometimes, a team just happens to be better than the other. That's life.

what happened to that wildcat formation we did in the first half? funny how we go away from plays that work and the eagles can't defend against it

I'm about to throw the remote at the TV. WTF do you throw a motherfucking pass behind the fucking line of scrimmage on 4th down????

Congrats EWU. Fire Stitt. Can't get a team that is supposedly really good up for this game, then you don't deserve to have this job. Seriously. F that guy

Back