• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 4: EWU @ Montana Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (2-1)

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • #11 EWU (1-2)

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 60 68.2%

• Total voters
Again. If we have to depend on Evan Epperly in the defensive backfield, this is gonna be a LOOOOONG season.

Griz r going to lose by at least 2 touchdowns. 3 and out and shitty D. Griz are an irrelevant FCS program now and EWU is the class of the Big Sky. Where are all the idiots that hated Bobby. Boy I miss his dominance of the Big Sky.

Stitt could learn a few things from this game. Ewu doesn’t go quick until things are clicking. Stitt goes quick no matter what.

grizd said:
Renewing stitt will sink the program. I know I am a bad fan but he's a worse coach.

Well, considering we were an 11 point dog AT HOME to the #11 team in the country, there weren't many people outside of eGriz who thought the Griz even had a chance in this game...so it's kind of going according to what 98% of the country expected.

This is on Stitt.

All those stupid passes to the flat, playing conservative when we get into the RZ and Semore isn’t soing a good job teaching the defense how to actually tackle.

Back