• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 4: EWU @ Montana Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (2-1)

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • #11 EWU (1-2)

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 60 68.2%

• Total voters
I am impressed that a school like Eastern Washington, with nothing to recommend it, has been able to match the University of Montana routinely. How do you develop such a winning record being a school that few heard of and even fewer would want to attend. They are doing something very right.

GrizLA said:
I am impressed that a school like Eastern Washington, with nothing to recommend it, has been able to match the University of Montana routinely. How do you develop such a winning record being a school that few heard of and even fewer would want to attend. They are doing something very right.
Unfortunately, so true

GrizLA said:

Coaching matters.

grizd said:
GrizLA said:

Coaching matters.

So, how do they consistently find such good coaches?

GrizLA said:

This is an excellent question, which will likely be buried in a game thread. Please re-formulate as a stand-alone thread...I'm curious too.

Back