• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 4: EWU @ Montana Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (2-1)

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • #11 EWU (1-2)

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 60 68.2%

• Total voters
Talked to the ticket office a few minutes ago and was looking to see if I could grab some temp bleacher seats for a friend coming to town. Said they had none left..... A true sellout for EWU? I almost lost faith of having 26k at a game

mtgrizfankb said:
Talked to the ticket office a few minutes ago and was looking to see if I could grab some temp bleacher seats for a friend coming to town. Said they had none left..... A true sellout for EWU? I almost lost faith of having 26k at a game

Always a few enterprising individuals with tickets before the game in the tailgate areas, many of the student variety.

mtgrizfankb said:

GREAT NEWS,,,,, Sold out at my house in Townsend as well. GO GRIZ !!!!!!!!!

jodcon said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Always a few enterprising individuals with tickets before the game in the tailgate areas, many of the student variety.

Don't believe they can do that anymore. I believe Student and guest passes are all downloaded on their card now

mtgrizfankb said:
jodcon said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Don't believe they can do that anymore. I believe Student and guest passes are all downloaded on their card now

Didn't know that, probably a good idea. Might be a few actual tickets floating around though.

jodcon said:
mtgrizfankb said:
jodcon said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Didn't know that, probably a good idea. Might be a few actual tickets floating around though.

Oh I'm sure there will be but I'd rather see 100 tickets sold on the lot than 2000 left in the box office

Back