• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Andy Reid Doing What He Does.......

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Stop your racist white man hating. This thread is about how incredibly average Reid is as a coach.

The Patriots are getting housed by the NFL and the refs yet your dynamic coach who is backed by experts has managed 2 FGs.......I think you're the only one dumb enough to think that.

So Im racist against white people now?

Also the bolded part makes no sense

Eriul said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Stop your racist white man hating. This thread is about how incredibly average Reid is as a coach.

The Patriots are getting housed by the NFL and the refs yet your dynamic coach who is backed by experts has managed 2 FGs.......I think you're the only one dumb enough to think that.

Just white men it was pretty obvious by your previous posts.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Eriul said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Just white men it was pretty obvious by your previous posts.

:lol: :lol:

Unfucking believable how lucky the Cheatriots get.

And alpha you're showing your lack of football knowledge again. That game was slanted so far in the Cheatriots side. And the Donks game will be tmrw too because the League wants their two fave qbs in the title game.

A healthy Chief team wins that game by 24.

EverettGriz said:
Unfucking believable how lucky the Cheatriots get.

And alpha you're showing your lack of football knowledge again. That game was slanted so far in the Cheatriots side. And the Donks game will be tmrw too because the League wants their two fave qbs in the title game.

A healthy Chief team wins that game by 24.
Wrong just having Andy Reid as head coach stops the Chiefs from winning playoff games.

A healthy Patriots team would have won this game either way

Back