• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Day to be a Chief Fan

EverettGriz

DONOR
From 1-5 to 10-5 and a playoff spot.

Donks lose tomorrow and the Chiefs will be in the drivers seat for the division after being five games out after six games. Incredible!

EverettGriz said:
From 1-5 to 10-5 and a playoff spot.

Donks lose tomorrow and the Chiefs will be in the drivers seat for the division after being five games out after six games. Incredible!

Amen Bro!!!! And the Chiefs basically handed the donks the game on a platter back in week 2 on Jamals fumble. Then Jamal goes down for the season and the Chiefs start 1-5 and even I thought the playoffs were a pipe dream. Now, we are in and Tony Dungy said tonight KC is a team nobody wants to play!! Loving it!!!!!

KC needs to get Houston and Hali back for the playoffs!

And how about Marcus Peters??? has to be in the discussion for defensive rookie of the year with 8 picks!

Yeah, there wasn't much pressure today on the juvenile delinquent without Tamba and Houston. Need those two, especially if we have to go to the cheatriots in round two. They're having issues protecting Shady Brady.

Fucking Bungles. Way to give it away.

I'll say this though: If those are the 2 and 3 seeds in the AFC, I like my chances.

EverettGriz said:
f***[*] Bungles. Way to give it away.

I'll say this though: If those are the 2 and 3 seeds in the AFC, I like my chances.

True story. Without a totally dominant team in the AFC, anything can happen. Get Hali and Houston back and KC's D will keep them in any game. Just need to score some points.

Can you imagine having a healthy Jamal Charles right about now??

MrTitleist said:
Denver has now beaten the two best teams in the AFC. No big deal, #1 defense..

Good luck beating NE in Foxboro, if it comes to that!

Did the donks really lose to the raiders?? :shock:

Hammer said:
MrTitleist said:

Glass houses my friend, KC should be a tad worried about their opponent this weekend.

MrTitleist said:
Hammer said:
MrTitleist said:

Glass houses my friend, KC should be a tad worried about their opponent this weekend.

as should the donkeys! A KC win and a donko loss we take the division!

EverettGriz said:
It ain't always easy being a Chief fan.

But today it's a f***[*] GREAT day to be a CHIEF!!

:thumb: :clap:

More to come!! KC can beat anybody in the AFC if they play well. Concerned about the Maclin injury, tho!

Chiefs looked great. Enjoy this week fans. On the other hand Bengals fans.... gonna be a jump in the suicide rate there tonight.

cclarkblues said:
Chiefs looked great. Enjoy this week fans. On the other hand Bengals fans.... gonna be a jump in the suicide rate there tonight.

I'd keep my eye on the murder rate of Steeler fans as well.... :eek:

Cincinnati fans didn't come across so good tonight.

EverettGriz said:
cclarkblues said:

I'd keep my eye on the murder rate of Steeler fans as well.... :eek:

Cincinnati fans didn't come across so good tonight.

Ugly on all counts. Thought Cincy had more class. I do think the ref's missed a targeting call that would have negated a fumble call though.

Back