• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2015 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

FRIDAY OCT 3-Call it a social call it ALLATOONA TAILGATE- Call it whatever you want but YES honors college 4:30 pm FREE BEER FREE WINE FREE FOOD. Not sure what the food will be But I will be the one with a RED ALATOONA shirt on... Have some free beer and food... I will be there from 4:30-4:45 then back to NEW skaggs to work till 5:15 then we will all go to ISB right across the parking lot and listen to OUR ALLATOONA BUCS host alexander, Listening to all the action here--- http://georgiaprepsportsnetwork.com/ 5:30 MDT

Jason Alexander is going to be tough.

He won a contest. When you're Master of your domain, you're difficult to, ahhhh, beat. :oops:

Details later But Our ALLATOONA BUCS trailed 14-13 at the half then came alive in the 2nd half to cruise to a 35-14 Victory!!!! that's 5 ina row 5-1 (4-1)region

ACWORTH — Brandon Rainey threw for three touchdowns and ran for two more as Allatoona put itself in good position in Region 5AAAAA, defeating previously-undefeated Alexander 35-14 on Friday.

“We’ve got a long way to go,” Buccaneers coach Gary Varner said. “We’re not the best in the region, but I think we’re getting better each week.”

Down 14-13 to begin the third quarter, Allatoona moved the ball down the field after forcing a turnover on downs. The drive ended with a 30-yard touchdown pass from Rainey to running back Russell Halimon for a 20-14 lead. Rainey finished 8-of-12 for 206 yards.

“I think we are a balanced team,” Varner said. “We throw that ball when it’s there and teams try to over cheat us. It’s Brandon’s first year playing at quarterback and he just gets better every week. That’s been a big difference. I don’t know if you can over cheat us now.”

The Buccaneers began the game with a six-play drive that ended with a 43-yard touchdown run by Rainey.

Alexander answered with a 14-play, 72-yard drive that culminated in 1-yard touchdown run from Daetrich Harrington to tie the game at 7-all with 4:29 left in the first quarter.

Allatoona regained the lead soon after when Rainey fired a long pass to receiver Brady Eeles for a 60-yard touchdown for a 13-7 lead.

Alexander responded again. Facing fourth down, the Cougars faked a handoff and quarterback Baylor Whitfield threw a 43-yard touchdown pass to Justin Hall to retake the lead, 14-13, with 1:15 left in the first quarter.

“Guys made mental mistakes in the first half and it took us a little time to find those, so maybe we have to do a better job during the off week preparing,” Varner said.

After a Buccaneer punt, the Cougars were again in position to score early in the second quarter with a drive deep into Allatoona territory. However, Faizon Harris intercepted a pass in the end zone to end the threat.

After regaining the lead early in the third, the Buccaneers secured the win with two touchdowns — a 27-yard touchdown pass from Rainey and a 4-yard touchdown run from Halimon.

Halimon rushed for 145 yards on 25 carries. Eeles led the Buccaneers’ receivers with four catches for 118 yards.

Our Allatoona Bucs 5-1(4-1 region) travel to new manchester 3-2(2-2)..... There is a 4 way logjam at the top of region 5 And our Bucs have already played the other 3... The 4 tied with one loss are ALLATOONA, east paulding,south paulding,Alexander... 4 games left the other three play oct 9 east paulding hosts chapel hill....southh paulding hosts paulding county...while alexander travels to Hiram.... BIG games top 4 make it to 32 team playoffs

FRIDAY OCTOBER 9. Join us for an away tailgate. I know you all are quite shy and don't like free beer and free wine But there is also Free cheese Crackers and Chips 4;30 pm at Honors college. Then you can hear for yourself if rooney is playing as our MIGHTY ALLATOONA BUCS travel to New Manchester. Hear it all 5:30 pm (but get to New skaggs early if you want to listen at ISB) http://georgiaprepsportsnetwork.com/

There is only a 15 minute window(4:30-45) to find me at the tailgate. The other Allatoona fans think its bad luck for them to wear Allatoona gear on Game day. For me I will have that Familiar Red Allatoona shirt on. Se ee you all there again or at New Skaggs. Enjoy listening to the Battle to stay atop Region 5 http://georgiaprepsportsnetwork.com/

kevraid said:
There is only a 15 minute window(4:30-45) to find me at the tailgate. The other Allatoona fans think its bad luck for them to wear Allatoona gear on Game day. For me I will have that Familiar Red Allatoona shirt on. Se ee you all there again or at New Skaggs. Enjoy listening to the Battle to stay atop Region 5 http://georgiaprepsportsnetwork.com/
I hope you two have fun! We're currently hosting the EP Raider Pride party. Just tapped our second keg. I got to go, the Raiderette wet t-shirt contest is about to start!

Our Allatoona BUCS trailed 7-0 ..14-7,14-14 half. Our Bucs rolled 42-27. More details later. There is GREAT NEWS!!!!! South Paulding lost to Paulding county 31-28... This means when our ALLATOONA BUCS win thier last 3 games they will be top2 in region and get a home game in the first rd of the playoffs.... Three way tie with 1 loss BUCS east paulding and Alexander.... Although Alexander still has to play east paulding and south paulding

No our Bucs pulled away as Coach was fiery this nights thru penalties of Shenanigans and an obvious 8 yard onside kick. Rooney was easily contained

SO its time to look at the standings.. Allatoona overall is 6-1... Three teams are tied at the top of region 5...
our ALLATOONA BUCS travel to hirama(2-3 in the region)
Alexander travels to Villa Rica(1-5 in the region)
East paulding travels to winless bottom of the barrel Lithia springs

kevraid said:
SO its time to look at the standings.. Allatoona overall is 6-1... Three teams are tied at the top of region 5...

That's East Paulding you punk ass Allatoona bitch! Typical response from a fan base that isn't use to being winners.

kevraid said:

That's East Paulding you punk ass Allatoona bitch! Typical response from a fan base that isn't use to being winners.

DOUGLASVILLE — Russell Hailmon rushed for 243 yards and four touchdowns as Allatoona used a strong second half to pull away from New Manchester 42-27.

With the win, the Buccaneers (6-1, 5-1) stayed in first place in Region 5AAAAA.

Allatoona came through in a seemingly impossible situation early in the third quarter to change the game’s momentum.

With the game tied at 14 early in the third quarter and facing a third-and-25 on the first possession of the second half, Brandon Rainey connected with Michael Pynes on a 47-yard pass to set up a 1-yard run by Rainey to give the Buccaneers their first lead of the game at 21-14.

“Sometimes it’s good to be lucky,” Allatoona coach Gary Varner said. “It kept the flow of the game going. They came back and scored, but then we answered it and took control of it after that.”

Allatoona put the game away for good with 21 unanswered points after the Jaguars’ Tabashi Thomas tied the game with a 3-yard run.

On the ensuing play, Hailmon’s electrifying 76-yard run down the sideline gave the Buccaneers the lead for good at 28-21 with 4:12 left in the third quarter. Halimon’s fourth touchdown — a 1-yard run — and Rainey’s 7-yard touchdown pass to Pynes, gave Allatoona an insurmountable 42-21 lead with 3:03 left in the game.

“Great quarterback,” Varner said of Rainey. “He’s getting better every week. He’s just a really underrated kid that people are going to know a lot about before this year is over with.”

Thomas’ 29-yard touchdown pass to Jordan Morgan late in the game for the Jaguars closed the scoring. Thomas accounted for four touchdowns for the Jaguars (3-3, 2-3).

The Jaguars had no answer for Hailmon, as he rushed for 157 of his 243 yards in the second half. New Manchester’s Brian Herrien rushed for 173 yards, but only 47 in the second half.

“He had a great game,” Varner said of Hailmon. “He just ran real hard, probably his best game as of yet I think this year as far as just the speed at which he ran. (He ran physical), lineman got better as the game went on. We started picking up the blitzes and that what kind of opened everything up.”

A 38-yard touchdown pass from Thomas to Jalen Mathis gave New Manchester an early 7-0 lead.

The Buccaneers tied the game at seven early in the second quarter with an 14-yard run by Halimon.

Thomas’ second touchdown of the evening in the second quarter — a one yard quarterback sneak — gave New Manchester a 14-7 lead.

Allatoona responded right before halftime with a 10 play drive lasting nearly 5 minutes, ending on Halimon’s second touchdown run of three yards to tie the game at 14.

Read more: The Marietta Daily Journal - Halimon runs Bucs past Jags

Great NEWS!!! You will be able to see Halimon as he will be playing for Arizona next year.... Also Former BUCs BEASTs team Gardner Webb blew out Liberty 34-20

Ursa is getting a little upset cuz he is realizing east Paulding wont have enough come playoff time,who knows if they have enough for Alexander... Allatoona is getting BETTER and have that MEAN streak that will serve them well to make a deep playoff run as east Paulding loses in round 1 of the 32 team playoff

May East paulding jealousy continue through all sports cuz we all know east Paulding only has a chance in football and nothing else. Our ALLATOONA BUCS are here to stay as East paulding continues to fade....POOOOOR east Paulding making thier whole season about beating the MIGHTY BUCS.. Its almost time for someone to post that SCARY HALLOWEEN pic from last years thread

Back