• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ursa or Everett?

Grizbeer

is Mac sleeping with the relievers wives or is there a reasonable explanation for the horseshit of blowing games? Growler you wan to chime in here? Fucking ridiculous! Zunino goes 2/3 with 3 rbi's, and cano finally wants to play and they still give it away? Fucks sake this is silly. Side note, was at the bite last weekend, really wanted to do world of corn dog booth, but Ivars is better than ever and didn't leave room.

Beers, it's after the All-Star break, the M's are dead to me! Losing bastards.

As far as the World of Corn Dog, I can only offer a severe warning. DON'T go there with a paramour. That place has ruined lots of sex drives. If you go there with a woman, never let her order a waffle dog! It's suggestively listed on their menu as: Waffle coated for her pleasure. Once she goes waffle, you'll be awful

If you or your girl are into that sort of thing, I would suggest ordering an off menu item called the "caballo". It's still illegal in Utah and Alabama.

db38ac7b485d486bb4d2fca9b3ba519b.jpg

awww-savory-de_stus_blog_pix_corndog-jpg.21579

The Ms are a total fucking cluster fuck from Uncle Jackie all the way down to the damn choreographer for the grounds crew dances. Blow it all up and start over. (Maybe get Felix and Kyle outta there first).

And for the record, I much prefer the method employed by the second hottie. I have a very sensitive head tip, and do not appreciate the nibbling.

Ok at this point it appears the whole team is tanking it. Just silly how poorly they are playing, except Gutti. For the record the chick smiling while she nibbles kinda freaks me out, I prefer the eyes closed mouth focused look on the second chick.

Grizbeer said:
Ok at this point it appears the whole team is tanking it. Just silly how poorly they are playing, except Gutti. For the record the chick smiling while she nibbles kinda freaks me out, I prefer the eyes closed mouth focused look on the second chick.
I believe the second picture is also a metaphor that describes the M's season far better than any words can convey.

Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
I believe the second picture is also a metaphor that describes the M's season far better than any words can convey.
Ha, so sad but so true. At least we won't have Ack to suck up outs, and now that he is clean shaven I'm sure he will bat 330 for the Yanks.

Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ha, so sad but so true. At least we won't have Ack to suck up outs, and now that he is clean shaven I'm sure he will bat 330 for the Yanks farm team club.
FIFY

Fuck. I was hoping that JA Happ(less) would have a couple strong starts so they could tade him for a couple used jockstraps. But what happens: the real Happ(less) stands up and gives up 12 hits in 2+ innings.

Then there's Kuma.....

Fuch, the Ms are so bad they don't even have players they can trade. And yes, I have no doubt Ack will now suddenly return to the hitter he was in college and the minors, and there will eventually be a bust of him in center fiels at Yankee stadium in 20 years.

I honestly believe it is a conspiracy.

There is a nice corndog scene at 2:07:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA[/youtube]

8 fucking runs in the 11th after Fuckhead Rodney blew the game in Denver? Jesus Fucking Christ is anyone paying attention to this bullshit? Do they know they have won too many games to get a good draft choice? Mac needs to pay attention to the game instead of fucking the relievers wives, or whatever the issue is. I assume the egriz censor will fix all the fuck references and spelling errors, but if not, fuck it this isRidiculous

Well fuck.

Boston hired Dombrowski today. Another opportunity royally f_cked up by the Mariner's "leadership" team.

But they saved Nintendo a couple mill by not signing him, so all is well!!!

Back