• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

ESPN announcer is an idiot - he asks if Mick Delaney needs to bring the run game...and the idiot says "definitely...need to bring Forte.."!

DUH

signedbewildered said:
I totally changed all the clothes I was wearing....including my underwear. Found the stocking cap I was wearing at the 09 APP ST game. If this works....you're welcome.

Got my rally cap on also...

SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
The D is going to have to continue to play well, and may have to make some big plays, get some turnovers, and perhaps even get a pick 6 or fumble return. Wag's sack from behind on about the EWU 30 in the 3d quarter looked like it was going to cause a fumble. Difference in game is the blocked punt.

Special teams = our kryptonite in both ewoo games this year. Need best 2nd half of season right now.

griz haven't had even average ST in the big sky since Hauck left.

Prevent D is going to ruin SDSU.

SoldierGriz said:
signedbewildered said:
I totally changed all the clothes I was wearing....including my underwear. Found the stocking cap I was wearing at the 09 APP ST game. If this works....you're welcome.

Got my rally cap on also...

Gonna keep rally drinking :thumb:

hiline1961 said:
ESPN announcer is an idiot - he asks if Mick Delaney needs to bring the run game...and the idiot says "definitely...need to bring Forte.."!

DUH
These announcers are pretty good...

biga75 said:
Did the Griz D come out of the locker room??

Initial feeling is opposing coaches made better halftime adjustments. Nothing new. Yep opening drive TD. Dang.

Back