• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

WOW, that replay showed me what I did not see to begin with. Great officiating there. They got it right Bet EWU hates instant replay now. That was a tough one to call even on replay.

ESPN announcers - "..have the Griz seen something here or is it a mix just trying to keep them honest?". ESPN2 - "..probably a combination of both..".

Sheesh, get Gurnsey or someone who knows the Big Sky to announce!!!

Just saying...

JJ has been getting hit on/near his head on most of his runs. Dangerous for him given his history and dangerous for Griz given our lack of solid backup

We have got to convert most third downs today. Touchback from there on that punt also not sound. Sheesh. We need to generate a turnover right now!

mtgrizrule said:
ARGH, why go for the long ball when we only needed 7 yards?

I've never understood that thinking, and we do it a lot. 3rd down is a move-the-chains down, throw bombs on 1st or second and short if you really can't live without doing it.

mtgrizrule said:
ARGH, why go for the long ball when we only needed 7 yards?

JJ seemed frustrated with receiver. Wonder if receiver let up during route. Either way I am with you - just hit a short route

SoldierGriz said:
We have got to convert most third downs today. Touchback from there on that punt also not sound. Sheesh. We need to generate a turnover right now!
Yep. I'm thinking the D needs a pick six, since the offense looks (as usual on the road) "un-inspired."

Back