• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

Fahque said:
Eriul said:
we are winning on offense and defense but we are losing the turnover battle and that's gonna cost us.
Winning on offense would mean we'd be ahead. We're not

we are definitely winning on offense. We have had better drives than them and more yardage on offense.

But I guess that went over your head.

Greenacres Griz said:
are you f****ng kidding me. This is the type of shit that didn't happen when Bobby was here. Fumbles & blocked punts aren't going to win a game against the premiere team in our conference.
Way to make the game thread a Hauck thread :clap:

I don't see how that can be overturned. With instant replay, it is wise to have your players interfere with camera angles as much as possible. lol

Looks like it should be ours but I doubt they will overturn it.

I stand corrected, dodged a bullet there.

Fahque said:
Greenacres Griz said:
are you f****ng kidding me. This is the type of shit that didn't happen when Bobby was here. Fumbles & blocked punts aren't going to win a game against the premiere team in our conference.

Well done. COUNT IT!!

AZGrizFan said:
Fahque said:
Greenacres Griz said:

Well done. COUNT IT!!

Who's Hauck?

Back