• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
hiline1961 said:
The ESPN announcer is irritating - "...they can't afford to trade FG's for TD's, especially against this explosive offense with VA..". VA hasn't done anything yet.

The announcer is right. Unfortunately. Also, we can I'll afford special teams mistakes. Formula for victory really not that complicated. C'mon Griz.
:lol: so we're 0-2 so far on that front.

I know...we can make up for those....but can't have many more. They are going to score their points. Need a stop.

AZGrizFan said:
Fahque said:
mtgrizrule said:
Fahque said:
Not impressed with the play calling thus far

We just had a very long drive. Play calling is solid so far. Credit EWU for keeping us out of the endzone.
Partially aided by the PI call

Well it WAS Pass Interference. Would you rather they didn't call it so the Griz could feel better about themselves? WTF?

I'll take 3 PI's and 4 Offsides on every drive.

Got to admit, it is fun watching JJ and Adams keep plays alive with their feet. I feel sorry for the big DL. That has to be tiring. Great job defense.

AZGrizFan said:
Fahque said:
mtgrizrule said:
Fahque said:
Not impressed with the play calling thus far

We just had a very long drive. Play calling is solid so far. Credit EWU for keeping us out of the endzone.
Partially aided by the PI call

Well it WAS Pass Interference. Would you rather they didn't call it so the Griz could feel better about themselves? WTF?
Not saying it wasn't just said it aided our drive and that I'm not impressed with the lay calling

we are winning on offense and defense but we are losing the turnover battle and that's gonna cost us.

are you f****ng kidding me. This is the type of shit that didn't happen when Bobby was here. Fumbles & blocked punts aren't going to win a game against the premiere team in our conference.

Eriul said:
we are winning on offense and defense but we are losing the turnover battle and that's gonna cost us.
Winning on offense would mean we'd be ahead. We're not

Why no replay? Supposedly this is the reason to use it in play off. it looks like he was out of bounds in the recovery/.

I think he was out of bounds, but I don't think there's enough to over turn the call on the field.

Let's see if the seniors can rally these guys...not out of it yet, but I feel like we can now afford zero mistakes. A tall order.

Back