• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

Eastern blitzing on almost every pass play. Let see if they can make some adjustments and hit the hot route at least ONCE.

SHSU leads 37 to 26, about 6 minutes left in game.

For those of you that seem to have the ESPN feed falling behind you need to click out of it once in a while and restart it. Everytime it pauses it just keeps picking up where it left off so you get even more behind if you don't.

Looked like ewu was unblocked on the right edge on our field goal Griz better fix that before ewu takes advantage

The ESPN announcer is irritating - "...they can't afford to trade FG's for TD's, especially against this explosive offense with VA..". VA hasn't done anything yet.

Penalty and that poor run block for Van kept us from the TD. Least we finally got the ball moving and put up some points on the board.

Defense needs to keep up that pressure on Adams.

Nice possession for the offense, they took a lot of time off the clock. It is early at least and the FG helps. Now our defense needs to get the ball back and hold EWU to nothing.

Kinda funny....I was thinking....good thing you said that because I thought they were the same! Guess we get the 'less' qualified announcers for FCS.

hiline1961 said:
The ESPN announcer is irritating - "...they can't afford to trade FG's for TD's, especially against this explosive offense with VA..". VA hasn't done anything yet.

Is it just me or do the EWU players prance around like they've been doing the Swan dance in ballet?

That's it - I'm not cutting the Tito's with soda water any more!

How do they NOT call a hold on that KO return? Our guy was basically tackled to the ground right in front of the ref.

Back