• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Justin Ford

mtgrizfankb

Interesting, saw CB Justin Ford entered the Transfer Portal from Louisville. Griz originally recruited him, as did many other schools FBS and FCS. Juco committed to Kansas, decommited, committed to Louisville, now is transferring. He’s friends with Jonathan Earl the other Juco DB we are/did recruit. Hell let’s get them both

mtgrizfankb said:
Interesting, saw CB Justin Ford entered the Transfer Portal from Louisville. Griz originally recruited him, as did many other schools FBS and FCS. Juco committed to Kansas, decommited, committed to Louisville, now is transferring. He’s friends with Jonathan Earl the other Juco DB we are/did recruit. Hell let’s get them both

Already got our CB transfers stay tuned.

grizfan1984 said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Any hints or teasers??

We don't have them until they are on the field in practice....Get as many as we can. CB's are hard to come by!

As discussed in another thread it would seem the ship has sailed on Ford and it feels like he had a bad falling out at Louisville. Its unfortunate because he is extremely gifted player. I wish we could have snagged him the first time around but cant fault the guy for going to a fairly big time program like Louisville.

That being said, all the vague "I know but I cant tell" posts about the alleged 2 transfer corners is driving me nuts.

reinell30 said:
We don't have them until they are on the field in practice....Get as many as we can. CB's are hard to come by!

Yeah, they should be like WR's to a former Griz coach.

grizfan1984 said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Building a “dam” in the defensive backfield.. that’s my subtle hint.

firmgriz said:
grizfan1984 said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Any hints or teasers??

Both were Beavers

grizfan1984 said:
firmgriz said:
grizfan1984 said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Any hints or teasers??

Both were Beavers

One is already listed on the recruiting page by Payton:

CB Omar Hicks Onu (Oregon State) 1 to play 1

grizfan1984 said:
firmgriz said:
grizfan1984 said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Any hints or teasers??

Both were Beavers

I’ve always just called em pussies but I like your approach. Less offensive but the point is still made.

alabamagrizzly said:
grizfan1984 said:
firmgriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Any hints or teasers??

Both were Beavers

I’ve always just called em pussies but I like your approach. Less offensive but the point is still made.

Trajon Cotton is the only other DB leaving OSU that is followed by any Griz coach. He doesn’t seem decided on a school based on his posts. Neither of those players are CBs. They are both safeties

mtgrizfankb said:
alabamagrizzly said:
grizfan1984 said:
firmgriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Any hints or teasers??

Both were Beavers

Trajon Cotton is the only other DB leaving OSU that is followed by any Griz coach. He doesn’t seem decided on a school based on his posts. Neither of those players are CBs. They are both safeties
mtgrizfankb said:
alabamagrizzly said:
grizfan1984 said:
firmgriz said:
Any hints or teasers??

Both were Beavers

Both have played CB before and both started at CB for Oregon state before moving to Safety.

grizfan1984 said:
mtgrizfankb said:
alabamagrizzly said:
grizfan1984 said:
firmgriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Any hints or teasers??

Both were Beavers

mtgrizfankb said:
alabamagrizzly said:
grizfan1984 said:
Both were Beavers

Both have played CB before and both started at CB for Oregon state before moving to Safety.

Are you sure about that? Both were recruited as safeties and played S in HS. They both seem like good players and probably have the ability to play CB, I just see nothing that shows they have played or have interest in playing CB. HS videos have them at S. College profiles have them at S. Their game stats show S. Just would be interesting to see them switch to CB now in a transfer

Back