• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Verbal:Henry Nuce (good)

mtgriz

DONOR
I don’t usually go “gaga” on hudl tapes because they are all highlights, but this kid leaps off the screen for me.

His tape looks really good, big time motor and frame. Plus Hank Nuse is a really cool name for DL. Welcome Hank!

Man against boys. Love his feet; exceptional mobility. Dictates the game. A tweener DE/DT can be ideal for our odd front. Reminds me a lot of Dwan Edwards.

StumptownGriz said:
Really impressed with his tape. Nuce and Grimsrud are a couple of great Montana prospects with tons of potential.

I agree, I feel that Grimsrud will be on the field sooner than most anticipate. He's going to be a star here.

kemajic said:
Man against boys. Love his feet; exceptional mobility. Dictates the game. A tweener DE/DT can be ideal for our odd front. Reminds me a lot of Dwan Edwards.

or Zack Wagenmann ?

behappp said:
kemajic said:

or Zack Wagenmann ?
Zack was not a tweener; he was a pure DE.

Back