• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Verbal Jace Klucewich?

Just an offer. MSU offered him 1 minute and 12 seconds later. Don’t blame them. Kid has camp invites to Notre Dame

AZGrizFan said:
https://twitter.com/JaceKlucewich/status/1207709821169852421/photo/1

I've been watching Jace play at Frenchtown for the past 3 years and would love to be able to see him as a Griz. The kid has unreal acceleration that you don't see too often at the high school level.

go4two said:
AZGrizFan said:
I've been watching Jace play at Frenchtown for the past 3 years and would love to be able to see him as a Griz. The kid has unreal acceleration that you don't see too often at the high school level.
Must have not done much in their playoff game vs. Miles City. 40-3 beatdown.

This would be a good question for Vim but I believe he projects as a slot WR similar to Sulser but he could also plays RB or safety at the next level.

He’s a top 4 prospect along with Red Lodge TE: Elijah Reynolds, Sentinel OL: Dylan Rollins, and of course Bozeman DE/FB: Kenneth Eiden. Its a real nice 2021 montana high school class. Rollins and Eiden have good chance to go FBS. Griz are probably only favored for Jace out of these 4.

dayday said:
This would be a good question for Vim but I believe he projects as a slot WR similar to Sulser but he could also plays RB or safety at the next level.

He’s a top 4 prospect along with Red Lodge TE: Elijah Reynolds, Sentinel OL: Dylan Rollins, and of course Bozeman DE/FB: Kenneth Eiden. Its a real nice 2021 montana high school class. Rollins and Eiden have good chance to go FBS. Griz are probably only favored for Jace out of these 4.

You could throw Junior Bergen from Billings West in that group as well. Jace is a Sulser type athlete due to the size/speed ratio. Both are very explosive. However, I think Jace has better instincts as a defensive player. I could see him at safety or corner. He's athletic enough to be a corner at the FCS level which is rare for a kid out of Montana.

VimSince03 said:
dayday said:

You could throw Junior Bergen from Billings West in that group as well. Jace is a Sulser type athlete due to the size/speed ratio. Both are very explosive. However, I think Jace has better instincts as a defensive player. I could see him at safety or corner. He's athletic enough to be a corner at the FCS level which is rare for a kid out of Montana.

Better prospect than Trevin Gradney?

BDizzle said:
VimSince03 said:
dayday said:

If you are referencing Bergen, yes but only because Junior provides more flexibility. A Crishon Dixon type of player. Shut down corner and top WR.

I still believe Trevin will develop into a great corner.

Is Jace a better prospect than Gradney? By a good margin.

VimSince03 said:
BDizzle said:
VimSince03 said:
dayday said:

If you are referencing Bergen, yes but only because Junior provides more flexibility. A Crishon Dixon type of player. Shut down corner and top WR.

Vim do you see Gradney as a true corer? I've always found him intriguing as a Safety prospect with his coverage skills. A skill that is lacking in our safety group outside of Fouch.

kemajic said:
go4two said:
AZGrizFan said:
Must have not done much in their playoff game vs. Miles City. 40-3 beatdown.

I will remind you that Miles City took it all and he is a marked man. Miles City also took care of Rostad pretty well also.

StumptownGriz said:
VimSince03 said:
BDizzle said:
VimSince03 said:

Vim do you see Gradney as a true corer? I've always found him intriguing as a Safety prospect with his coverage skills. A skill that is lacking in our safety group outside of Fouch.

Trevin is much more natural at corner but I could see him at free safety. But it's hard to find players with his length mixed with the ability to turn and run with receivers. He has shutdown corner tools that just need to be developed.

granitegriz said:
Thanks Vim! Are both Griz and Bobcats going after Bergen and Reynolds?

Bobcats have offered five kids in the 2021 class already (possibly all full-rides): Kenneth Eiden IV (Bozeman-DE), Dylan Rollins (Missoula Sentinel-OL), Jace Klucewich (Frenchtown-ATH), Elijah Reynolds (Red Lodge-TE/DE), and Junior Bergen (Billings Senior-WR/DB). Based off Twitter activity, the Griz are in on all of them. Only public offer from the Griz is for Jace.

Back