Offical Signing day List 2019/20 (22 Signed) 3 Walk-ons

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Post Reply
dayday
eGriz Club
Posts: 1994
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

grizfan1984 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:35 pm
dayday wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:27 pm
grizfan1984 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 pm
With McClafferty going to Tech and JT Reed visiting msu this weekend I’m going to say we are done for this class until summer transfers.
Maybe, probably a good guess based off sound logic based off what has been happening, however. who really knows. It is like locked down on social media. The half glass full of me could still see a surprise or two..
I thought maybe a Walkon or 2 could get on board but from reading articles on some of the top guys left it’s between one of the NAIAs or msu.
Well the nice thing about NAIA it is not like their LOI mean anything for D-1 they can always just ship and it happened last year with the sentinel WR we got last year. However, I do see what your saying. Usually a few of can piece together what the targets are and no one has anything which might be a telling sign they are calling it and saving schollies for summer and 2021 class.
User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15860
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"
dayday
eGriz Club
Posts: 1994
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Paytonlives wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:51 pm
I was for sure thinking he was going to take that Utah offer so that’s interesting. I think around end of October we were essentially out of the running for Shay.
grizfan1984
Posts: 1105
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

I’m almost 100% guaranteed we are done until Summer transfers roll in I don’t even know if we will add any walkons at this point.
grizfan1984
Posts: 1105
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Any recruits at the game?
krammer
Posts: 2147
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 pm

grizfan1984 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:14 pm
Any recruits at the game?
this....would seem like a natural with Wednesday around the corner...
grizfan1984
Posts: 1105
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

dayday
eGriz Club
Posts: 1994
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

grizfan1984 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm
I wonder if he’s coming in at Fall or they try to do a grey shirt type of deal.
grizfan1984
Posts: 1105
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

I’ve heard Greyshirt deal but not to sure.
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25412
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

In the "world's worst kept secret category, Peyton Brammer commits. :thumb: :thumb:

Here's what's left of known offers....Signing day in 48 hours

Known 2020 Offers (16)
LS- Peyton Hogan (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 12/3) (Utah St.)
RB- Corie Allen 5’ 11” 190 (Cedar Hill HS) Cedar Hill, TX (PIN)
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)
CB- Ennis Rakestraw Jr.6'1" 170 (Duncanville HS) (T 10/28) (UCONN, Missouri- PWO, Kansas, PWO)
DB/WR- Jaylen Clark 6'3" 195 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (T 8/1) (Colorado)

fixed.
Last edited by AZGrizFan on Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25412
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

dayday wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:19 pm
grizfan1984 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm
I wonder if he’s coming in at Fall or they try to do a grey shirt type of deal.
I wonder if he's coming as a WR or a DB?
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
bgbigdog
eGriz Club
Posts: 5728
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am
Location: US

Is it the same Shay that’s going to Wyoming a few posts above? I’m old and am prone to poor reading.
"Growl"
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25412
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

bgbigdog wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:28 pm
Is it the same Shay that’s going to Wyoming a few posts above? I’m old and am prone to poor reading.
fixed it.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
heightsgriz
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm
dayday wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:19 pm
grizfan1984 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm
I wonder if he’s coming in at Fall or they try to do a grey shirt type of deal.
I wonder if he's coming as a WR or a DB?
Is it even possible to be a 6' 5" CB? There might be rules against that....
StumptownGriz
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 am

heightsgriz wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:15 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm
dayday wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:19 pm
grizfan1984 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm
I wonder if he’s coming in at Fall or they try to do a grey shirt type of deal.
I wonder if he's coming as a WR or a DB?
Is it even possible to be a 6' 5" CB? There might be rules against that....
WR or TE. This kids is a great athlete. Hope his injury recovery goes well. Greyshirt would be ideal.
griz4life
eGriz Club
Posts: 6075
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:41 pm

Welcome Brammer family.
"I kept waiting for a smirk, but instead he recalled how many countless hours he spent making sure I stayed out of trouble and how tough it was to keep me on the path to success.
"We would do anything for him.He was our leader and we would go anywhere he took us--It just so happened to be Huntington, West Virginia, and our school's first national championship," Dave Dickenson.
StumptownGriz
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 am

Kid can hoop and has some hops. Check the 10 second mark

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15860
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Dont think the Griz get any of the offers left..
Already have a LS and enough RB

Incredible Long Shots
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)
DB/WR- Jaylen Clark 6'3" 195 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (T 8/1) (Colorado)

All signals point to kittens
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)

Really Doubtful
LS- Peyton Hogan (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 12/3) (Utah St.)
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"
Ursus1
eGriz Club
Posts: 4276
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:57 am

Paytonlives wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:44 pm
Dont think the Griz get any of the offers left..
Already have a LS and enough RB

Incredible Long Shots
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)
DB/WR- Jaylen Clark 6'3" 195 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (T 8/1) (Colorado)

All signals point to kittens
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)

Really Doubtful
LS- Peyton Hogan (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 12/3) (Utah St.)
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)
How many scholarships do you think are still available for someone to sign before fall camp?
grizfan1984
Posts: 1105
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Ursus1 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:15 pm
Paytonlives wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:44 pm
Dont think the Griz get any of the offers left..
Already have a LS and enough RB

Incredible Long Shots
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)
DB/WR- Jaylen Clark 6'3" 195 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (T 8/1) (Colorado)

All signals point to kittens
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)

Really Doubtful
LS- Peyton Hogan (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 12/3) (Utah St.)
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)
How many scholarships do you think are still available for someone to sign before fall camp?
If I had to guess 3-4 if not more, plus we will see more turnover after spring ball.
Post Reply