• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Greg Bell

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Just saw the Nebraska RB is going to San Diego St....basically home for him. There was strong rumor the Griz were in play for him.

Bobby won't be happy about this if true. He has mentioned a few times how San Diego State suddenly started going after a lot of our recruits and he wasn't happy about it. Oh well, life goes on I guess but Bell would have been a huge and needed addition

StumptownGriz said:
Bobby won't be happy about this if true. He has mentioned a few times how San Diego State suddenly started going after a lot of our recruits and he wasn't happy about it. Oh well, life goes on I guess but Bell would have been a huge and needed addition

Always a small chance the waiver doesn’t go through from ncaa and he ends up in Maroon.

StumptownGriz said:
This situation is different, considering he was originally a San Diego State recruit out of HS.

Back