• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: Colin Dreis OL- Tucson, AZ

This young man has some outstanding athletic talent. He has good size and should get stronger as he works with our weight trainers. I think the staff will have to work with him play to play a little lower. When he learns to play with a little more knee and hip bend, keeping balanced, and attacking he will be good. He knows how to get his correct place rather quickly. This is very good news.

Wow, he's huyuge! His clip doesn't show his kick slide or anchor technique, but that can be coached.
HUYUGE! He will start as a freshman.

Oso Negro said:
Wow, he's huyuge! His clip doesn't show his kick slide or anchor technique, but that can be coached.
HUYUGE! He will start as a freshman.

LOL. Lay off the crack pipe dude. He’ll be lucky to start as a redshirt freshman.

Some very good OL prospects in this class! Just what we needed. I think that area has been thoroughly addressed, as has the d line. Its still going to be a year or two to see this class pay dividends, but the future looks bright. I really like Haucks style of recruit. Very large, physical types. The finesse types are no more!

Scout and talent evaluator Jason Jewell says we got a great one!

https://twitter.com/jason247scout/status/1075923607543398401

Back