• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I've Been Had

Wait...CDA... you're Mormon? I now need to reread all of your posts through this lense of new information.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The interesting thing about jlm is that he joined in 2009.

Last active:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:16 am
Total posts:
0 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 0.00 posts per day)

After nearly eleven years of research, likely hundreds of drafts, he came up with the PM I posted. Now, we all know superfecal13 went off the rails and nuked his post history after he had his "episode", but I don't suspect him in this case. Whomever conducted this heinous act has a level of sophistication far beyond the capabilities of any EWU graduate. This individual, jlm, has gleaned intimate details about my life and the people in it. He even had the foresight to predict what would be my second favorite Griz player of all time a decade later. I'm going to hunker down. Ring Doorbell, take the wheel.

I can picture it now, an 11 year old JLM reading e-Griz, after homework time and before bedtime, and becoming incensed that some A-hole would make such a crude and callous remark about his Myspace friend, Colbie Caillat.

Fueled by prepubescent love and a deep-seated hatred for the man that so cruelly attacked her, JLM hatched a plan that day to do what ever it took to exact his revenge.

After years of struggle and toil, the undersized JLM worked his way to becoming a walk-on and then a scholarship athlete for his greatest foe's favorite college football team. During a stellar, record breaking, 4-year career,his nemesis fell in love with him.

Revenge is best served cold. Shortly after his final game, JLM was able to fully repay the brutish lout using the same PM he had typed and saved 11 years earlier.

This one's for Colbie, f***[*]!

71o-X2-Rfdfz-L-SS500.jpg

:clap: :lol:

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:
I'd almost bet that CDA made up the whole thing. Dudes getting so lonely he's making accounts and pming each other. Good for you CDA! Way to open the creativity box!

:lol:

Sure. I've been sitting on this for over a decade. C'mon, Lil' Xan. Think a thought for me one time.

I can see it now, 11 years ago CDA is hatching an 11-year long-con to PM himself and post it on egriz just to trick JCU and the rest of us on egriz.
Hell yeah. One of the greatest minds of egriz. The pm has been in the works for so long he had to make it perfect. Had to ensure every little detail was correct. And the timing... Was just right. He's a Mastermind of psychology, patience, and stealth.CDA 4 president 2020.

jcu27 said:
BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:
I'd almost bet that CDA made up the whole thing. Dudes getting so lonely he's making accounts and pming each other. Good for you CDA! Way to open the creativity box!

:lol:

Sure. I've been sitting on this for over a decade. C'mon, Lil' Xan. Think a thought for me one time.

I can see it now, 11 years ago CDA is hatching an 11-year long-con to PM himself and post it on egriz just to trick JCU and the rest of us on egriz.
Hell yeah. One of the greatest minds of egriz. The pm has been in the works for so long he had to make it perfect. Had to ensure every little detail was correct. And the timing... Was just right. He's a Mastermind of psychology, patience, and stealth.CDA 4 president 2020.

You're right, JCU, you don't have to like CDA but you have to respect him. Demi Lavoto found that out the hard way after his snarky comments posted on e-Griz about her Christmas special, A Very Lovato Christmas, tanked her career back in 2011.

Back