• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Oh Little Brother...

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
Did you own a blue bobcat sweatshirt or a fancy bright yellow bobcat sweatshirt?

Lived in Bozeman for junior high and high school, but never had any Cat gear. Culbertson Cowboys, Hawks, Dartmouth, Stanford, Griz.

Ever step on a football game except as a fan?
Surprising for such a huge cat fan in the 80’s!

I moved away from Bozeman in the late 60s. Never lived there again. Never went to school there (MSU). My stepdad was a ME professor there. He liked pro football. I have always liked the Griz and the Cats, just like the Griz more. I usually root for Montana teams. Western, Carroll, whatever. Never had any Western or Carroll gear, tho.

Have you ever given anything to Griz football, other than buying tickets?

Ever provided any support, other than as a big mouth?

Ever played the game at any level?

Your silence is telling.

You have always liked the Griz and the Cats. This line just proves you lack a basic understanding and appreciation of the rivalry. Perhaps if you had attended one of the schools you would understand it better.

You were a huge cat football fan in the 80's yet didn't own any cat fan apparel. You're obviously a bad fan. :|

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Lived in Bozeman for junior high and high school, but never had any Cat gear. Culbertson Cowboys, Hawks, Dartmouth, Stanford, Griz.

Ever step on a football game except as a fan?
Surprising for such a huge cat fan in the 80’s!

I moved away from Bozeman in the late 60s. Never lived there again. Never went to school there (MSU). My stepdad was a ME professor there. He liked pro football. I have always liked the Griz and the Cats, just like the Griz more. I usually root for Montana teams. Western, Carroll, whatever. Never had any Western or Carroll gear, tho.

Have you ever given anything to Griz football, other than buying tickets?

Ever provided any support, other than as a big mouth?

Ever played the game at any level?

Your silence is telling.

You have always liked the Griz and the Cats. This line just proves you lack a basic understanding and appreciation of the rivalry. Perhaps if you had attended one of the schools you would understand it better.

You were a huge cat football fan in the 80's yet didn't own any cat fan apparel. You're obviously a bad fan. :|

I have never been a huge Cat fan. Always supported multiple teams. Lived in NYC and Minneapolis during part of 80s. Why do you just keep making up stuff? Is there are law against being a Cat fan? I know lots of nice people who are Cat fans.

Since I played the game, and you didn't, I am sure I know a lot more about rivalries than you do. You never played in a college rivalry game. I did. You refer to the rival school as Little Brother. That shows that you have no clue what a rivalry is.

You have never contributed anything of note to UM, except your big mouth. You've got nothing. Really weak. A joke. But feel free to keep up your chatter. I'm enjoying running circles around you.

PlayerRep said:
"Is there are law against being a Cat fan?"

Not YET! After seeing some of the crap that passed through the Legislature this year, I think its worth a shot. I'll draft up a bill for the 2021 Session or maybe start an Initiative, FTC in '21! :thumb:

Admittedly late to this thread. But Ursa's owning of pr is just too damn complete and too damn funny not to comment on, no matter when.

EverettGriz said:
Admittedly late to this thread. But Ursa's owning of pr is just too damn complete and too damn funny not to comment on, no matter when.

The owning was the other way. At least, you are keeping your streak alive of never making a substantive or correct post.

Back