Adam Boomer

Announcements, Ideas, Comments and Support
Boomer42

Adam Boomer

Post by Boomer42 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:37 am

Today, I am proud to roll out Boomweightloss.com. Boomweightloss.com is a company devoted to coaching former college athletes on losing weight and maintaining health as they navigate life after college sports. After my own football career, the desire to train was gone and I only went to the gym because I had too. After ten years, multiple surgeries, graduate school, and 4 kids, my body was a wreck. I found myself 50 lbs. overweight. The shame, guilt, embarrassment and frustration were overwhelming.

If you are tired of cycling through fad diets and exercise programs, boomweightloss.com is for you. It took me 7 years of failing and thousands of dollars to finally crack the code. I can’t wait to coach my fellow former college athletes on how to hack their hormones with real food and engage the power of their brain to lose the weight permanently. Join my 6 week program today. It’ll run May 14th through June 25th. If you are not a former college athlete and would like to join the program, I have set aside a limited number of spots. Don’t worry, you’ll fit right in. Sign up at boomweightloss.com

This business is dedicated to my late wife Ariadne Avellino MD, MPH. On July 19th, 2018, Ari died in her sleep. Ari was an extraordinary wife, friend, mother, and physician. She dedicated her life to serving people, and she’d go to great lengths to care and advocate for her patients. Ari was dedicated to humanism in her practice, it didn’t matter who you were: Ari gave her best at all times. So many of you have helped my family over the last year. Words cannot express how truly grateful and overwhelmed by your generosity I am. I couldn’t be at this place if it weren’t for a tribe of amazing people. Without you all I would not be in this position. From the bottom of my heart thank you.