• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choices, Choices...

Choices for the 10 Years ahead

• Lose to Knittens every year, but in NC game every year.

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Beat Knittens every year, but miss Playoffs.

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • I feel sorry for the Knittens.

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • Let's Go Brandon.

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters
Buttegrizzle said:
Why do politics enter into this website, particularly the football thread? WaGriz is like a church to me. Do you start the Brandon chant in church on Sunday? Really, I don’t want to see political fringe stuff (from either fringe) at my games - it’s supposed to be the chance to get away from all of that ugliness.

+1

Berkeley_Griz said:
Cuervohola said:
Then why reply in the first place? You know anybody on my side will absolutely eviscerate everything you say because all the truth is on our side, but you still keep replying even when my original post had nothing to do with politics.

You made a politically spiced thread on the football board, then when people pointed out that it's dumb to try and slide politics into the football board you immediately devolved into the most triggered, defensive little snowflake I've seen around here in quite a while.

We all enjoy sports as an escape from the politics and every other shit show life has to throw at us. No one really cares if you wanted Trump, Biden, or Batman to be president, and the only "side" that matters around here is that we're all Griz fans (except for the cat trolls, but they've mostly dispersed).

I didn't say anything about politics at all... YOU people took it as a political message, when the saying simply makes fun of the Brainless Idiot currently "In charge". None of the options include F ALL DEMONCRATS...

It's funny how he constantly says "I'm going to get in trouble for talking" and "They told me I'm not supposed to answer questions", but that's for more fun later...

You call me a "Triggered snowflake", but that describes people on the Left, not people on the Right... Your side "Won", so why does your side keep bitching 24/7 about Trump?

As far as "Triggered and Snowflake", those are terms made up by my side to make fun of your side. Why can't you people make up your own terms to describe us? I know Lazy is the Leftist way, and most Leftists would prefer to Riot and Steal and have the Government pay for everything, but that's real extreme.

Berkeley_Griz said:
Cuervohola said:
Then why reply in the first place? You know anybody on my side will absolutely eviscerate everything you say because all the truth is on our side, but you still keep replying even when my original post had nothing to do with politics.

You made a politically spiced thread on the football board, then when people pointed out that it's dumb to try and slide politics into the football board you immediately devolved into the most triggered, defensive little snowflake I've seen around here in quite a while.

We all enjoy sports as an escape from the politics and every other shit show life has to throw at us. No one really cares if you wanted Trump, Biden, or Batman to be president, and the only "side" that matters around here is that we're all Griz fans (except for the cat trolls, but they've mostly dispersed).

This is extremely clear to us non-nutjobs.

And thanks to the Mods for moving this where it belongs.

EverettGriz said:
Berkeley_Griz said:

Well, you got your wish, Tendi Libbie... I guess you can bottle up those Crocodile tears and keep them for the Midterms when you all get waxed, huh?

Berkeley_Griz said:

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute. NOBODY told me BATMAN was an option. Why the fuck was THAT kept a secret?????

Cuervohola said:
Berkeley_Griz said:

I didn't say anything about politics at all... YOU people took it as a political message, when the saying simply makes fun of the Brainless Idiot currently "In charge". None of the options include F ALL DEMONCRATS...

It's funny how he constantly says "I'm going to get in trouble for talking" and "They told me I'm not supposed to answer questions", but that's for more fun later...

You call me a "Triggered snowflake", but that describes people on the Left, not people on the Right... Your side "Won", so why does your side keep bitching 24/7 about Trump?

As far as "Triggered and Snowflake", those are terms made up by my side to make fun of your side. Why can't you people make up your own terms to describe us? I know Lazy is the Leftist way, and most Leftists would prefer to Riot and Steal and have the Government pay for everything, but that's real extreme.

1. You seem very triggered.
2. My "side" didn't win.
3. That you're further triggered and offended because you feel that your "side" owns the terms "triggered" (which was absolutely first coined by uber-liberals, which I'm guessing you are not) or "snowflake" (which has been around longer than I've been alive) is hilarious.
4. Glad this thread got moved. I'm heading back to the football board. Have fun!

AZGrizFan said:
Berkeley_Griz said:

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute. NOBODY told me BATMAN was an option. Why the [#]f### was THAT kept a secret?????

You had to write it in. Those of us on the inside knew the routine ;)

EverettGriz said:
Berkeley_Griz said:

+1

Berkeley_Griz said:
Cuervohola said:

1. You seem very triggered.
2. My "side" didn't win.
3. That you're further triggered and offended because you feel that your "side" owns the terms "triggered" (which was absolutely first coined by uber-liberals, which I'm guessing you are not) or "snowflake" (which has been around longer than I've been alive) is hilarious.
4. Glad this thread got moved. I'm heading back to the football board. Have fun!

No, we own Triggered and Snowflake because we said it to you first. You people are like little kids... "I'm Rubber and You're Glue... Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"...

The thread got moved because all of you are the DEFINITION of Triggered... If you didn't want to vote for the phrase that's NEVER GOING AWAY, you could have skipped it and voted for the others... THAT is against your Tendi Feelings though!

MAKE HIM STOP MODS!!! Call me a Wahmbulance!!!

Special H said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Stick to football.

Mind your own business and quit telling others what to do. Its America you clowns need to be reminded of that

The number voting for Lets Go Brandon far exceeds the amount of Triggered Sensitive boys here, but sometimes they get their way if they cry enough. I guess they are content hanging their hat on that life achievement of being offended by every little thing for some odd reason, but to each their own.

Love your chaser and 3 shots graphic!

Cuervohola said:
Special H said:
Mind your own business and quit telling others what to do. Its America you clowns need to be reminded of that

The number voting for Lets Go Brandon far exceeds the amount of Triggered Sensitive boys here, but sometimes they get their way if they cry enough. I guess they are content hanging their hat on that life achievement of being offended by every little thing for some odd reason, but to each their own.

Love your chaser and 3 shots graphic!

You may be correct, this place is a left wing estrogen rich sewing circle. Anything but football here

Back