• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dems lost...Trump won!

grizghost

America can now see...twice they tried him...they stole from him...they fabricated lies about him.... but they lost...Trump will return! :cry:

When, oh when will he return, do tell us ghost? It’s incredible that people like you have nothing else to hang on to, but you go right ahead princess and keep on hanging on to your delusions. Question for you, why did he leave all his followers who breached the Capitol hanging, why didn’t he have the courage to pardon them all? He comes off looking like a major weasel for doing that. I heard the Proud Boys have turned on because he abandoned them after they went to the wall for him.

tourist said:
You have a reduction in rank, to Major Weasel, Jesse. :eek:

No one is a bigger weasel then Trump. He calls the fellas to Washington to stop the steal then he dt’s out of town to leave them all to get prosecuted for doing his bidding. How can your respect a leader like that tourist. The least he could have done is issued a blanket pardon before leaving office don’t you agree? :thumb:

Jesse said:
tourist said:
You have a reduction in rank, to Major Weasel, Jesse. :eek:

No one is a bigger weasel then Trump. He calls the fellas to Washington to stop the steal then he dt’s out of town to leave them all to get prosecuted for doing his bidding. How can your respect a leader like that tourist. The least he could have done is issued a blanket pardon before leaving office don’t you agree? :thumb:

Dems doctoring the evidence Jesse...not good! ...corrupt little bastards who got caught...yes Trump will return at the right time!

grizghost said:
Jesse said:

Dems doctoring the evidence Jesse...not good! ...corrupt little bastards who got caught...yes Trump will return at the right time!

So you support a guy who abandons his followers and doesn’t issue a blanket pardon. At least old Carter did it back in the 70s for the draft dodgers and Donald pardons little Wayne but not his MAGA people. The guy is just so despicable to use his moron followers like he did. Ghost he’s not much a team player would you agree?

Jesse said:
grizghost said:

So you support a guy who abandons his followers and doesn’t issue a blanket pardon. At least old Carter did it back in the 70s for the draft dodgers and Donald pardons little Wayne but not his MAGA people. The guy is just so despicable to use his moron followers like he did. Ghost he’s not much a team player would you agree?

good to see you back, jesse. but you are talking to a brick wall when it comes to trying to have a meaningful dialogue with ghost.

argh! said:
Jesse said:

good to see you back, jesse. but you are talking to a brick wall when it comes to trying to have a meaningful dialogue with ghost.

:cry: ...I'm just enjoying life guys!....all is well!....when its comes to Government vs We The People I always take the people side!...
so brick wall I am!....I just don't want the country to turn out like Cali....BTW Jesse is Dutch Lane!...

grizghost said:
argh! said:

:cry: ...I'm just enjoying life guys!....all is well!....when its comes to Government vs We The People I always take the people side!...
so brick wall I am!....I just don't want the country to turn out like Cali....BTW Jesse is Dutch Lane!...

like it or not, the people elected biden. he's doing an ok job with ramping up vaccines, and the ccp is already whining about him, so that is a positive. the stimulus bill is too big, and if it still is making it more profitable to be unemployed than to have a job, it is really bad. mixed bag so far, but getting the vaccine out faster is important. some states are f-ing up distribution, and lots of people are cutting the line, though.

A few people in a few states swung the election to Biden, by unilaterally changing voting laws. The CCP OWNS Biden, and you know it. Whining is window dressing. Vaccine rollout was pushed by TRUMP. You can look into Biden's eyes and see the back of his head. Nothing there. Dementia. The only person of interest to Biden is the guy with his fruit cup. The only house Biden belongs in is the Big House, not the White House. Crooked bastard. There. End Rant. :rant:

grizghost said:
argh! said:

Mods can we getting a ruling here, am I really Dutch Lane? Can you check ip addresses, maybe hack into my direct messages do some investigating. Let’s get to the bottom of this right now, the board needs to be cleaned up again, Dutch lane was like some kind of left wing pot smoking commie bomb thrower who also predicted Snead would start and Jensen would transfer. Spot on prediction though. Lol Ghost and Pr and rest of the Hitler youth were afraid of him so he was banished. We must always be vigilant and keep the board free of the likes of him, Seig heil.

Jesse is code for left-wing stupid asshole beyond belief. I have the code book in front of me. AKA argh! :lol:
I liked Dutch Lane. Agreed with him, no.

tourist said:
A few people in a few states swung the election to Biden, by unilaterally changing voting laws. The CCP OWNS Biden, and you know it. Whining is window dressing. Vaccine rollout was pushed by TRUMP. You can look into Biden's eyes and see the back of his head. Nothing there. Dementia. The only person of interest to Biden is the guy with his fruit cup. The only house Biden belongs in is the Big House, not the White House. Crooked bastard. There. End Rant. :rant:

Oh wow, an angry white Trump fan all gassed up on make believe, how original. The delusion of Trumpians never ceases to amaze me. To watch you guys have your brains manipulated like playdough through anger and deception is quite the sight to behold. All anger, fear, and outrage, no substance. What a winning message!

Make no mistake, you represent a cult that worships a political failure, nothing more. Straight up goofball status. Your system of belief is literal insanity built on a steaming pile of invective and disinformation.

But please, I beg you, don't stop! This diarrhea stain fever dream you call Tangerine Jesus is a literal gift to Democrats.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my still beating liberal heart, I want to thank you for your brilliant work in Georgia. Would not have been possible without you wingnuts!

gotgame75 said:
tourist said:

Oh wow, an angry white Trump fan all gassed up on make believe, how original. The delusion of Trumpians never ceases to amaze me. To watch you guys have your brains manipulated like playdough through anger and deception is quite the sight to behold. All anger, fear, and outrage, no substance. What a winning message!

Make no mistake, you represent a cult that worships a political failure, nothing more. Straight up goofball status. Your system of belief is literal insanity built on a steaming pile of invective and disinformation.

But please, I beg you, don't stop! This diarrhea stain fever dream you call Tangerine Jesus is a literal gift to Democrats.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my still beating liberal heart, I want to thank you for your brilliant work in Georgia. Would not have been possible without you wingnuts!
:thumb:

tourist said:
Jesse is code for left-wing stupid asshole beyond belief. I have the code book in front of me. AKA argh! :lol:
I liked Dutch Lane. Agreed with him, no.

the code book says that never once have i asked for somebody to be band. i did think the board got mucked up and visited less when alpo et al kinda took over, but that's not asking for him to be band. you are just old and starting to forget, tourista! maybe if i throw a center-left wing bomb at you, it'll wake up some of those deadening nerves in your head, and you will remember, if briefly. the acetylcholine production in the blob sitting your skull certainly needs something to get it started again.

tourist said:

states set their own election rules, not trump, who lost by like seven million votes. wake up and smell the reality, packaged tour. but this time, don't sniff glue, try, i don't know, whiskey?

I just read Trump and Melanie got vaccinated in January before he left office. Why do you think they didn’t publicize that? Any MAGa people have an answer? Did he not want to alienate his anti-vaxer followers before the insurrection?

argh! said:
states set their own election rules, not trump, who lost by like seven million votes. wake up and smell the reality, packaged tour. but this time, don't sniff glue, try, i don't know, whiskey?

NOT WHISKEY!!! Vodka, it mixes with everything. Quick vignette: My first New Years out of high school, I whiskeyed til I dropped. Still living at home, I awoke late afternoon, and found that I had miraculously developed a dogs sense of smell. I could smell my fathers whiskey-seven in the living room. :puke:

tourist said:
argh! said:

NOT WHISKEY!!! Vodka, it mixes with everything. Quick vignette: My first New Years out of high school, I whiskeyed til I dropped. Still living at home, I awoke late afternoon, and found that I had miraculously developed a dogs sense of smell. I could smell my fathers whiskey-seven in the living room. :puke:

beer smells the worst of anything in the morning, especially when it gets warm.

The results are in. Cyber Ninjas audit of Arizona is done, Biden won, Trump lost again. The ninja audit found that Biden got shorted 99 votes and Trump got 249 over votes in the official state count. No sign of any Chinese bamboo ballots. Grizghost what’s next? Are you satisfied or is there another conspiracy out there we have to worry about?

Back