• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

suspicious voting pattern of votes..fix algorithm in place?

gotgame75 said:
grizghost said:
..yes I think Trump knows what going on but the mechanism of the government and foreign interference is to big for him to overturn ....
bar the patriots in the military we will move into a global government not run by U.S. but global elites... I say compromised Biden gets
in and the powers to be takes him out and Kamala takes control ...falsely Dems blame it on Trump people 'on the Biden takedown'
( similar to Capitol ) and this will start to bring more censorship crack down... pushing more gun control we will start to go into a
police state where they get total control of the people ( like the mask mandate )....little by little we start to lose more of our freedoms ...
..you think I'm kidding just watch!

...as we speak they are fencing off DC like its a prison...30k troops as of now..as if they are preparing for war..protection for Biden
who couldn't draw a crowd is odd?....everything is strange..nothing seems right..the Election wasn't right...no real Audits were done..
no real investigations on the Biden connections to China..Ukraine..Iran and others...there is something weird going on in the power
struggle of DC..almost seems like a big military sting operation .. troops in DC will be there until the end of April...and there is the
De-Class coming out this weekend...get ready anything can happen!

Good god dude, you are legitimately off your rocker. The scenarios you Trumpians come up with are beyond absurd. Honestly how do you come up with this shit?

Not that you care, but does any part of you understand how insane this sounds to the rest of us? When are you going to going to stop living your lives based around ridiculous conspiracy theories?

The outright paranoia among you folk is disturbing to say the least.

..prove me wrong! ....Biden is going down not sure when but he is compromised and dumb.... China has bought him out!
what disturbs me is that you are totally clueless about world events that surrounds us...you are in La La Land..yes some
of it is scenarios but it base on what we are seeing...honestly I don't care what you think these are discussions I mostly
have with Military Vets that understand what is at stake...but you can think what you like..this is a blog so why not
put it out there!

btw...are you saying Big Tech is not censoring the opposition...they even censor POTUS...that is a Marxist society that does that shit..
but I guess CNN tells you its all a conspiracy...you have a rude awakening coming!...please once again prove me wrong!..... Oh
believe me I live a great life... lack for nothing ...I have done very well for myself but I want it for future generations to live
free lives not controlled by Big Gov...so that how I live my life to look out for the next generation...Ben Franklin once said " you
have a Republic if you can keep it " so he knew it would always be a challenge to keep it...always be alert!

gotgame75 said:
Cuervohola said:
You think you're winning? You might have the next 2 years, then it's over.

Harrison is controversial because the Old Democratic party is done for. The Ocasio Squad is taking over, and she is going to beat the Old Man Schumer for his seat. Pelosi is done in 2 years.

You Leftists are adorable, you never stop paying attention to Trump long enough to see the Trojan Horse that infiltrated the party. The Progressives are batshit crazy, and they don't give a shit about the old guard. It's their mission to end the old guard.

Keep living in the land of make believe.

Trump and his cult are the laughingstock of the universe at this point. You literally have ZERO credibility. That's why you are left to dwell on B-level football forums and conspiracy subreddits. NO ONE, INCLUDING SOCIAL MEDIA, WANTS YOU AROUND OR TAKES YOU CLOWNS SERIOUSLY.

Isn't it about time you go form a militia or something?

See? I just literally said "you never stop paying attention to Trump long enough", and you start spouting off about Trump. He has lived in your heads rent free, and your IDIOTIC "leaders" cheated to get Sleepy Creepy Touchie Feelie Sniffy in.

Did you all think Trump was going to go away?

grizghost said:
gotgame75 said:
Good god dude, you are legitimately off your rocker. The scenarios you Trumpians come up with are beyond absurd. Honestly how do you come up with this shit?

Not that you care, but does any part of you understand how insane this sounds to the rest of us? When are you going to going to stop living your lives based around ridiculous conspiracy theories?

The outright paranoia among you folk is disturbing to say the least.

..prove me wrong! ....Biden is going down not sure when but he is compromised and dumb.... China has bought him out!
what disturbs me is that you are totally clueless about world events that surrounds us...you are in La La Land..yes some
of it is scenarios but it base on what we are seeing...honestly I don't care what you think these are discussions I mostly
have with Military Vets that understand what is at stake...but you can think what you like..this is a blog so why not
put it out there!

btw...are you saying Big Tech is not censoring the opposition...they even censor POTUS...that is a Marxist society that does that shit..
but I guess CNN tells you its all a conspiracy...you have a rude awakening coming!...please once again prove me wrong!..... Oh
believe me I live a great life... lack for nothing ...I have done very well for myself but I want it for future generations to live
free lives not controlled by Big Gov...so that how I live my life to look out for the next generation...Ben Franklin once said " you
have a Republic if you can keep it " so he knew it would always be a challenge to keep it...always be alert!

Dude that’s what they do in communist countries they force private enterprise to publish government propaganda. Will fuck off commie bastard, freedom of speech is a first amendment right that cant be abridged. If you dont like twitter go somewhere else then, the capital market place of ideas always prevails, you commissars are losing dude buhbye. How’d Parler work out for Trump, it’s called the invisible hand you ignorant Marxist. Go fuck yourself and red china and that fuck stick Putin. Free speech rocks authoritarianism sucks rocks like you you fucking commie pinko sympathizer.

Cuervohola said:
gotgame75 said:
Keep living in the land of make believe.

Trump and his cult are the laughingstock of the universe at this point. You literally have ZERO credibility. That's why you are left to dwell on B-level football forums and conspiracy subreddits. NO ONE, INCLUDING SOCIAL MEDIA, WANTS YOU AROUND OR TAKES YOU CLOWNS SERIOUSLY.

Isn't it about time you go form a militia or something?

See? I just literally said "you never stop paying attention to Trump long enough", and you start spouting off about Trump. He has lived in your heads rent free, and your IDIOTIC "leaders" cheated to get Sleepy Creepy Touchie Feelie Sniffy in.

Oh he’s going away, along ways away queervohola. Dems control the senate which means they can vote to call witnesses against him this time to testify that he was all but orgasmic that his fellow psychopaths were breaching the Capitol looking for pence and Pelosi on Jan 6. You think his inner circle is going to lie for his dumbass or get prosecuted for obstructing. He is fucked he has no clue as he plans his big military send off on January 20. He will end up bankrupt and spend the rest of his miserable life fending off prison......rubes like you two will keep donating to his legal defense fund because Trump will rise again, not.

Jesse said:
Cuervohola said:

Oh he’s going away, along ways away queervohola. Dems control the senate which means they can vote to call witnesses against him this time to testify that he was all but orgasmic that his fellow psychopaths were breaching the Capitol looking for pence and Pelosi on Jan 6. You think his inner circle is going to lie for his dumbass or get prosecuted for obstructing. He is f###[#] he has no clue as he plans his big military send off on January 20. He will end up bankrupt and spend the rest of his miserable life fending off prison......rubes like you two will keep donating to his legal defense fund because Trump will rise again, not.

Do you think think 2/3 of Senate will vote to convict him? I don't know; just asking.

How much time do you think the Senate should spend convicting Trump, as opposed to considering/passing Biden legislation?

Or, how much time should the media spending on the Senate conviction matters, instead of other political things?

Note that there aren't 50 Dems in the Dem Senate group.

Do you think Tester can vote hard Left and get re-elected?

I'd be happy to see Trump running backward and bankrupt, but I'm not betting on that.

Jesse said:
Cuervohola said:

Oh he’s going away, along ways away queervohola. Dems control the senate which means they can vote to call witnesses against him this time to testify that he was all but orgasmic that his fellow psychopaths were breaching the Capitol looking for pence and Pelosi on Jan 6. You think his inner circle is going to lie for his dumbass or get prosecuted for obstructing. He is f###[#] he has no clue as he plans his big military send off on January 20. He will end up bankrupt and spend the rest of his miserable life fending off prison......rubes like you two will keep donating to his legal defense fund because Trump will rise again, not.

Keep being idiotic, Dillweed. The Antifa breach was well under way before Trump even finished his speech.

It's called research, Fruitcake.

PlayerRep said:
Jesse said:

Do you think think 2/3 of Senate will vote to convict him? I don't know; just asking.

How much time do you think the Senate should spend convicting Trump, as opposed to considering/passing Biden legislation?

Or, how much time should the media spending on the Senate conviction matters, instead of other political things?

I'd be happy to see Trump running backward and bankrupt, but I'm not betting on that.

I think it will get interesting, McConnell didn’t get to be where he is by not controlling whatever he can. I can see him throwing in with Schumer and trying to convict trump. Its the the smart move for McConnell he knows they need to get him out of the way for a viable candidate for 2024, and McConnell probably wants to shiv trump as payback for his stunts and I do think tester will vote to convict.......so it will be one or two votes either way. Trumps numbers are down It will depend on what the dems can dig up from trumps own records to use against him at the trial in the senate. I’m really interested in the last minute pardons.

Cuervohola said:
Jesse said:

Keep being idiotic, Dillweed. The Antifa breach was well under way before Trump even finished his speech.

So Antifa was behind it, do you really believe that after all the cell phone video evidence? What facts do you have that support that?

Jesse said:
PlayerRep said:

I think it will get interesting, McConnell didn’t get to be where he is by not controlling whatever he can. I can see him throwing in with Schumer and trying to convict trump. Its the the smart move for McConnell he knows they need to get him out of the way for a viable candidate for 2024, and McConnell probably wants to shiv trump as payback for his stunts and I do think tester will vote to convict.......so it will be one or two votes either way. Trumps numbers are down It will depend on what the dems can dig up from trumps own records to use against him at the trial in the senate. I’m really interested in the last minute pardons.

Depends if Mitch Mc Con Man wants to retire or not. It's the Trump party now, Mitch can shiv him and ride off into the sunset in a different state, or he can back down like the good little Turtle he is, pull his head into his shell, and be a good boy.

Jesse said:
Cuervohola said:

So Antifa was behind it, do you really believe that after all the cell phone video evidence? What facts do you have that support that?

Where have you been? All kinds of evidence has been posted. Oh, that's right. Your media "interviewed" the Antifa guy John Sullivan, but didn't show evidence he was the leader of the breach. Got it.

Cuervohola said:
Jesse said:

Where have you been? All kinds of evidence has been posted. Oh, that's right. Your media "interviewed" the Antifa guy John Sullivan, but didn't show evidence he was the leader of the breach. Got it.

Smdh please fucking stop already

Jesse said:
Cuervohola said:

Smdh you really gonna go with the ole false flag conspiracy? please f###[#] stop already.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervo is quite the right wing propaganda machine.

You and Jesse and Jesse's other personality / log in GotGame75 are Left Wing Trolls.

I already posted this once, refusal to acknowledge confirms your Troll status.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/cnn-promoted-capitol-rioter/

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervo is quite the right wing propaganda machine.

You and Jesse and Jesse's other personality / log in GotGame75 are Left Wing Trolls.

My one post made me a left wing troll huh. Secondly, I was referencing everything that you have posted and not quite sure how one link changes that. Thirdly, you agreeing or not agreeing doesn't make a source of news credible or noncredible no matter how many times you try to convince others.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

My one post made me a left wing troll huh. Secondly, I was referencing everything that you have posted and not quite sure how one link changes that. Thirdly, you agreeing or not agreeing doesn't make a source of news credible or noncredible no matter how many times you try to convince others.

I don't post pretend stuff, and that is followed up by you people saying I'm a "propaganda machine" or "conspiracy theorist" or "Qanon" or some other made up drivel. You can say whatever you want about me, it doesn't bother me a bit and it makes you all look like fools because of the accuracy of my posts.

Your Leftist Demon Rat media never tells you anything, so everything posted by people on my side is "fake". I posted about the Antifa kid John Sullivan inciting the Capitol riot a long time ago and Jesse attacked it as "fake."

Too bad it isn't, and he was there with a CNN photographer named Jade Sacker. then John was arrested.

Was he arrested by Fake Gumby Cops?

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I don't post pretend stuff, and that is followed up by you people saying I'm a "propaganda machine" or "conspiracy theorist" or "Qanon" or some other made up drivel. You can say whatever you want about me, it doesn't bother me a bit and it makes you all look like fools because of the accuracy of my posts.

Your Leftist Demon Rat media never tells you anything, so everything posted by people on my side is "fake". I posted about the Antifa kid John Sullivan inciting the Capitol riot a long time ago and Jesse attacked it as "fake."

Too bad it isn't, and he was there with a CNN photographer named Jade Sacker. then John was arrested.

Well, it would seem that unless you have first hand knowledge, you have no idea if it is "pretend" or not. It is also obvious that if you don't agree with something or it doesn't fit your narrative, you deem it "fake". As far as I am concerned, you lack the same credibility that you accuse those other sources of lacking. But keep beating your drum, it is entertaining.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

Well, it would seem that unless you have first hand knowledge, you have no idea if it is "pretend" or not. It is also obvious that if you don't agree with something or it doesn't fit your narrative, you deem it "fake". As far as I am concerned, you lack the same credibility that you accuse those other sources of lacking. But keep beating your drum, it is entertaining.

It's called... There is this cool new invention in use by some people, but others haven't heard of it.

Invented in 1956 or so, contained within a device called a camera, of which regular versions already existed.

Video.

The More You Know.

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

It's called... There is this cool new invention in use by some people, but others haven't heard of it.

Invented in 1956 or so, contained within a device called a camera, of which regular versions already existed.

Video.

The More You Know.

Entertaining. And if you didn't understand, and I know you didn't, you are the exact same person that you are attacking just on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Back