• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Elections

Dutch Lane

DONOR
Report is Biden is contemplating picking Kamala Harris as his running mate. Think she is the right pick? Some republican pundits are saying that bannon is pushing for a Trump to drop pence and replace with Hailey. I think that would be a good move for Trump but he’s going to win South Carolina anway same as Biden will win California. I was thinking he would pick that woman from Michigan. Lol. It is one of the 3-4 battleground states. I’m thinking unless things don’t really turn around by summer Trump is going to lose in a landslide. IMO he is going to lose because of his handling of the pandemic crisis which will crush the economy. If we come out of this sooner rather then later then I believe he could still win in a close election. The social distancing has really hurt him more then Biden I think because he can’t do rallies now. His press briefings are just crazy to watch. I read that his polling is dropping because of them. Maybe the main stream media should keep televising them. lol. Anyone have any thoughts on this race and say the Montana congressional races. Thanks :thumb:

I didn’t quite understand reports why Trump threatened to veto the stimulus bill if it included funding for the USPS. It did however and he blinked and signed the bill. Trump has come out bigly against mail in voting. So I think his reasoning was if the postal service goes under that would be the end of mail in voting..........................he plays 3D chess while we continue to play checkers. #winning.

Little Billy is back

Billy was having trouble in school. His teacher constantly yelled at him;
"You're driving me crazy, Billy! Can't you learn anything"

Billy's mother met with his teacher at fall conferences.
The teacher told her Billy was a disaster, getting the lowest marks of any
of her students and that she had never had such an unmotivated and ignorant little boy in all of her teaching career.

Billy's mom, shocked at this feedback, withdrew her son immediately and
moved from Detroit to Cleveland.

25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with a severe cardiac disease.
Her doctors advised open heart surgery and that only one surgeon in the
Cleveland Clinic could perform the procedure.

The teacher decided to have the procedure, which was remarkably successful.
In the recovery room, she saw the young doctor who headed her surgical team, smiling down at her.

She wanted to thank him. Instead, her face suddenly turned blue as she tried to speak and then she quickly died.

The doctor was shocked, wondering what went suddenly wrong.

When the doctor turned to leave the room, he saw that Billy, the janitor at the Clinic, had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to plug in his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought that Billy had become a heart-surgeon, there is a good chance you'll vote for Joe Biden!

Dutch Lane said:
So are you for mail in voting, and if not why? Thanks

No, great way to cheat. Mail in voting will not happen. Nov. 3rd will happen as scheduled and normal.

Biden will not be the nominee. They will insert someone else at the convention.

Yukon said:
https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1256369057655382016?s=20

I actually read a column I think in The Hill were the writer was predicting that Biden would be forced to drop out and the DNC would scramble and at the last minute replace him with Hillary. :lol: :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1256369057655382016?s=20

I actually read a column I think in The Hill were the writer was predicting that Biden would be forced to drop out and the DNC would scramble and at the last minute replace him with Hillary. :lol: :thumb:

That will happen (maybe not Hillary, but someone). No way this guy makes it.

She lost already lost to Trump I don’t think the DNC would dare take that chance again. I’m thinking that Biden picks his woman vp candidate and in response Trump will drop pence and put Niki Haley on the ticket.

Dutch Lane said:
She lost already lost to Trump I don’t think the DNC would dare take that chance again. I’m thinking that Biden picks his woman vp candidate and in response Trump will drop pence and put Niki Haley on the ticket.

Flynn case dropped by doj. Another good move by Trump to energize base. Im thinking a pardon of stone and manafort is a bridge too far before the election. After though no question they will get pardons. Gates not so much he turned out to be a rat.

Side note- how long after the carpetbagging multimillionaire buys the governorship will montana’s stream access Law be removed from the books?

Latest posts

Back