• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Does POTUS know Lev? Discuss

Dutch Lane

DONOR
Is Lev just a groupie or part of the Whitehouse inter circle. I was undecided but Lev keeps dropping pics and now a tape. Why would Trump continue to claim not knowing the guy when every time he makes the claim Lev’s attorney drops a new pic? Smh

On the tape Lev is heard telling Trump that they have to get rid of the US ambassador in Ukraine, this took place at Trumps penthouse apt. in the Trump Hotel in Washington in the spring of 2018. I guess Lev was the only groupie who slipped by security and the secret service to get in to the dinner party. Trump looks really bad when he continues to lie about knowing Lev. He thinks we won’t believe our own ears I guess, very infantile response Trump like a child arguing with his parents when caught in a lie. Lev’s attorney said the entire tape is like over an hour long, will be interesting to hear the rest of the tape. Rudy should tell Trump to stfu but then Rudy is probably on the tape and he can’t stfu.

Crickets? Come on fellas its the off-season we have to bitch about something. Tourist you out there? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Lev is surprisingly well spoken after initially being portrayed as just a Russian mafia thug.

Hey look Trump tweets this morning that Bolton is lying about him after refusing to let anyone from his administration to testify in the impeachment inquiry.........go figure........typical. :lol:

Mitt Romney wants to hear from Bolton now. That’s one, only need three more to show some moral courage and blow the lid off this thing. Trump’s prior nasty attacks on Mitt are turning out to have been short sited. I wonder if Mitt’s niece will support him or IMPOTUS? This is really getting good.

Warriors, warriors come out to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Sometimes I crack myself up. :lol: :thumb:

Susan Collins just made a statement that Bolton’s book strengthens the case for witnesses. Two down two more to go. I see Murkowski cracking next. Remember when Ryan Zinke, yes our own Ryan Zinke, tried to threaten her in a phone call over her healthcare vote. I believe she said something to the effect that it wasn’t a very pleasant phone call. It looks like it might come down to retiring Tennessee senator Lamar Alexander. Wonder if Trump ever threatened him? I do believe he is an institutionalist which doesn’t bode well for the Whitehouse. If it’s 50/50 on calling witnesses I believe Chief Justice John Roberts breaks the tie. Wow just wow. Remember when Trump was bashing the federal judiciary and Roberts in an unprecedented move made a public statement that we don’t have Trump judges or bush judges or Clinton judges or Obama judges but rather we have an extraordinary group of judges trying their level best to do equal justice to those appearing before them and that we are fortunate to have an independent judiciary. What did Don Vito tell Michale.....revenge is a dish best served cold. :lol: :thumb: rock on

Lev’s attorney just tweeted that isn’t it curious that Bolton’s book regarding the Ukraine quid pro quo deal lines up with Lev’s statements. Curious indeed for a groupie that Trump doesn’t know, to be spot on with the former NSA directors manuscript. Now how could that have possibly happened? They both must be conspiring and lying deep staters? Trump just keeps on being Trump.

No way he gets convicted but I’m betting that more then 4 Republicans cave and vote to subpoena Bolton, who is a meticulous note taker, and he goes postal on Tump. Remember he said Mulvaney and Sondland were cooking up a drug deal and Rudy is a human hand grenade so should be eye opening. Fellas this is American history........... :thumb:

:lol: I get it my own personal thread. Lol. My very own Point/counter point. Jane you ignorant slut. :thumb: MAGA and KAG right on IMPOTUS the truth shall set you free. Godspeed Donald John Trump.

..please get a life outside this bullsh#t the Dems are playing out and realize they can't beat Trump so they play the deception game out to their little minions..the Dems are cooked..game over! LOL

grizghost said:
..please get a life outside this bullsh#t the Dems are playing out and realize they can't beat Trump so they play the deception game out to their little minions..the Dems are cooked..game over! LOL

Thanks for the post, but the thread is does POTUS know Lev? Discuss. Or is just too painful to say out loud that the commander in chief is a habitual liar? I know it hurts but what do you think? I’m betting you just don’t have the cajones to man up and give your honest opinion to the question. I gave mine hands down Trump knows Lev. What say you grizghost? :eek:

reinell30 said:
Hey look, a Liberal looking for an argument...go figure...typical!

So do you think IMPOTUS knows Lev or not? Simple question, or are you a little scaredy-cat to say? It won’t hurt I promise no one will make fun of you it’s the egriz political board. :lol:

Ps. So is anyone who doesn’t agree with or like IMPOTUS a Liberal? Asking for some liberal friends.

Dutch Lane said:
grizghost said:

Thanks for the post, but the thread is does POTUS know Lev? Discuss. Or is just too painful to say out loud that the commander in chief is a habitual liar? I know it hurts but what do you think? I’m betting you just don’t have the cajones to man up and give your honest opinion to the question. I gave mine hands down Trump knows Lev. What say you grizghost? :eek:

I know exactly what type of guy you are...you want a discussion that you already obviously think
you know the answer...personally l don't give a Rip if he know's Lev..love what the guy is doing..
hes not a politicians and is living up to what he promised...he is an outsider so of course the D.C.
mob wants him out...btw my kids are finally getting ahead in life and extended family is benefitting as well as the country..4 more years please!

grizghost said:
Dutch Lane said:
grizghost said:

I know exactly what type of guy you are...you want a discussion that you already obviously think
you know the answer...personally l don't give a Rip if he know's Lev..love what the guy is doing..
hes not a politicians and is living up to what he promised...he is an outsider so of course the D.C.
mob wants him out...btw my kids are finally getting ahead in life and extended family is benefitting as well as the country..4 more years please!
I’m going to put you down as conflicted and cajonesless. Thanks for playing though :thumb:

Jay Sekulow informed John Dowd in an email that IMPOTUS signed a waiver in order to allow Dowd to attempt to represent Lev in his federal criminal case. Dowd had a potential conflict of interest because he had previously represented IMPOTUS. Lev then fired Dowd when it became appearant to him that Dowd was not representing his interests but rather was trying to silence him on behalf of the Whitehouse. So there’s that, yeah I’m still sticking with my gut on this one that IMPOTUS definitely knows Lev.......warriors come out to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. :lol: :thumb: KAG and may god bless the United States of America

Back