• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump-Haley in 2020

Clinton was impeached and nothing happened and same with Trump. Even if he is impeached he wont be removed from office. Haley would be a step up for sure and would galvanize the Republican Party. The Dems are imploding and grasping at a plastic straw in California. Bernie and Warren are so far off it will be a race who can promise more free stuff to win. I would rather see Tulsi Gabbard rather than any of the other Dem goofballs

Catsrback76 said:
Pence wants the Presidency and wants Trump impeached so he can take over. It's his only way to get the chair.

Haley would be far better at President than Trump is, but I don't see Trump breaking up the ticket he is on.

I want to see them both destroyed in the next election but believe it will be a very close one again...if he survives impeachment!
I agree with you. Pence poses no threat to Trumps ego so he is secure. The only way I see him dumping pence for Hailey is if he is desperate enough running up to the 2020 election and he dumps him for her so he can try and win back the soccer moms who didn’t vote for him because of his locker room grab em by the pussy comment. It would just be another cheap attempt to get votes pretty much just like everything the guy does. I think the Ukraine thing is going to get quite a few of his minions in trouble. Why would anyone want to work for this guy they all get slimed or thrown under the bus by him.

Dutch Lane said:
Catsrback76 said:
Pence wants the Presidency and wants Trump impeached so he can take over. It's his only way to get the chair.

Haley would be far better at President than Trump is, but I don't see Trump breaking up the ticket he is on.

I want to see them both destroyed in the next election but believe it will be a very close one again...if he survives impeachment!
I agree with you. Pence poses no threat to Trumps ego so he is secure. The only way I see him dumping pence for Hailey is if he is desperate enough running up to the 2020 election and he dumps him for her so he can try and win back the soccer moms who didn’t vote for him because of his locker room grab em by the pussy comment. It would just be another cheap attempt to get votes pretty much just like everything the guy does. I think the Ukraine thing is going to get quite a few of his minions in trouble. Why would anyone want to work for this guy they all get slimed or thrown under the bus by him.

How would you classify:

* Constant impeachment attempts
* reparations for African Americans
* reparations for LBGTQ
* forgiveness of all college loan debt
* plans to buy back "assault" weapons
* supporting full term abortions
* open borders (decriminalization of illegal border crossing)
* shutting down ICE
* allowing felons to vote
* free healthcare for illegal aliens
* tacit support of ANTIFA/lack of support for local police
* climate change histrionics/green new deal support
* elimination of all fossil fuels
* support of carbon tax
* single payer healthcare
* wealth redistribution/higher taxes
* abolishment of the electoral college
* banning voter ID laws
* loading the Supreme Court

Because every single one of these has multiple supporters on the left...I'd say these were "cheap attempts to get votes" too...and they go a lot further than who sits and spins in the VP's office...

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:
Catsrback76 said:

How would you classify:

* Constant impeachment attempts
* reparations for African Americans
* reparations for LBGTQ
* forgiveness of all college loan debt
* plans to buy back "assault" weapons
* supporting full term abortions
* open borders (decriminalization of illegal border crossing)
* shutting down ICE
* allowing felons to vote
* free healthcare for illegal aliens
* tacit support of ANTIFA/lack of support for local police
* climate change histrionics/green new deal support
* elimination of all fossil fuels
* support of carbon tax
* single payer healthcare
* wealth redistribution/higher taxes
* abolishment of the electoral college
* banning voter ID laws
* loading the Supreme Court

Because every single one of these has multiple supporters on the left...I'd say these were "cheap attempts to get votes" too...and they go a lot further than who sits and spins in the VP's office...
Not sure who or which politicians you are conflating with the bullet points. My point was that the pussy grabber thinks that he can gaslight the women who didn’t vote for him by throwing pence under the bus to anoint Hailey as vp because he so woke about women. Yeah right. I doubt Hailey is that stupid or shallow and has already jumped the sinking ship and she is not going to get slimed by him.

This guy is a like an adolescent teenager. Remember when he bragged about being able to barge into the dressing rooms of all of his various beauty pageants because he was the owner so he could beaver shoot the contestants? I believe one of the pageants was a jr. miss thing of some sort, so yeah naked teenage girls, right on. There were some high schools boys from powell county hs a few years back who set up hidden cameras all over the girls locker room and recorded dozens of visiting girls teams undressing and showering. Caused quite the up roar when discovered and these teenaged boys got criminally prosecuted and had to complete sex offender treatment, unlike potus. He is one sick motherfucker.

Why do you think Hailey would want to work for him again after seeing all of the carnage like Sessions, McMaster, Mattis, Bolton, Kelley, Nielsen, Coats, Zinke, McGahn, Pruitt, Tillerson, Price, Priebus, Flynn, Scaramucci, Bannon, etc., guy has absolutely no loyalty to his own administration. I’m thinking Bolton is not going to remain silent like the rest. Bolton witnessed all kinds of shit and he is going to shiv him and then turn the knife. It’s only a matter of time, shit just keeps dripping out from his own staff because they have no loyalty to him because they know that he would throw anyone of them under the bus at the drop of a hat to save his own ass. He’s going down and he is starting to feel it because his administration has finally stopped covering up everything for him and it couldn’t happen to a more deserving miscreant by hi own peeps, the worm always turns to be continued.......... :thumb:

I agree about Haley. I hope she keeps her distance...I’d love a chance to vote for her in 2024.

Dutch Lane said:
PlayerRep said:
Saw on option piece on this. Interesting. Woman. Color. Experience. Popular.

Doesn't make me like Trump, but it's better than Trump-Pence. And look at the possible alternatives on Dem side.

She would obviously be a better choice to potentially be the first female VP then Palin was. I remember reading about her having extra martial affairs when she was in state government in South Carolina though. Shes still married and wonder if the allegations would really matter. They dont really seem to matter to Trump, wonder if they would be taken more seriously because she is a married mother. Lol. I agree i think she would be a very strongly and powerful candidate Many people are saying so.
She is not that popular nor well remembered in South Carolina. She has some fairly dirty hands with the nuke plant and Savannah River cases. Schools were hurt badly, and, in this state, dams, used for draining swamps, have been neglected and in her last term, Columbia, the capitol, was flooded due to dams failing. I've met her, and she is very nice, as are most Southern women, but she fronted for some pretty shifty characters.

GrizLA said:
Dutch Lane said:
PlayerRep said:

Doesn't make me like Trump, but it's better than Trump-Pence. And look at the possible alternatives on Dem side.

She would obviously be a better choice to potentially be the first female VP then Palin was. I remember reading about her having extra martial affairs when she was in state government in South Carolina though. Shes still married and wonder if the allegations would really matter. They dont really seem to matter to Trump, wonder if they would be taken more seriously because she is a married mother. Lol. I agree i think she would be a very strongly and powerful candidate Many people are saying so.
She is not that popular nor well remembered in South Carolina. She has some fairly dirty hands with the nuke plant and Savannah River cases. Schools were hurt badly, and, in this state, dams, used for draining swamps, have been neglected and in her last term, Columbia, the capitol, was flooded due to dams failing. I've met her, and she is very nice, as are most Southern women, but she fronted for some pretty shifty characters.

"Haley holds a 75 percent favorability rating among S.C. GOP primary voters, according to a Post and Courier-Change Research Poll conducted earlier this month."

"If Haley runs for the White House in 2024, seven out of 10 S.C. Republicans said they would likely vote for her, according to The Post and Courier-Change Research poll.

Even S.C. independent voters back a potential bid. She got 47 percent of support from independents while 37 percent said they would be unlikely to vote for Haley in 2024."

8/24/19 article

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/what-sc-voters-say-about-haley-s-possible-presidential-run/article_ba9c156e-c506-11e9-b964-dfdad0e70cbc.html

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

at least she wouldn't be pence, that is true, and given that the dems will likely impeach trump if he wins again, i would definitely prefer as the vp/potential president compared to pence, if the senate went along with an impeachment. not likely, i know.

wish the dems would come up with somebody decent. there are still a few dems i don't know too much about, i.e. gabbard, buttiegieg, gillibrand, but so far it isn't looking pretty. would never vote for trump, but if the dem nominee is somebody like sanders or biden, i'll look for a third party candidate, or just focus on state elections. oh, and i don't know much about bullock, either. what is your view on him, greenie?

Just curious as to why you would not vote for Trump

TCCGRIZ said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

at least she wouldn't be pence, that is true, and given that the dems will likely impeach trump if he wins again, i would definitely prefer as the vp/potential president compared to pence, if the senate went along with an impeachment. not likely, i know.

wish the dems would come up with somebody decent. there are still a few dems i don't know too much about, i.e. gabbard, buttiegieg, gillibrand, but so far it isn't looking pretty. would never vote for trump, but if the dem nominee is somebody like sanders or biden, i'll look for a third party candidate, or just focus on state elections. oh, and i don't know much about bullock, either. what is your view on him, greenie?

Just curious as to why you would not vote for Trump

probably the same reason you wouldn't have voted for him when he was a democrat (up until 2009). he's a narcissistic con-man, who will say and do just about anything to get what he wants, which first and foremost is attention and adulation. i could go on and on, but you could have, too, when he supported the clintons (who he invited to his wedding).

Back