• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump-Haley in 2020

PlayerRep

Saw on option piece on this. Interesting. Woman. Color. Experience. Popular.

Doesn't make me like Trump, but it's better than Trump-Pence. And look at the possible alternatives on Dem side.

PlayerRep said:

Doesn't make me like Trump, but it's better than Trump-Pence. And look at the possible alternatives on Dem side.

at least she wouldn't be pence, that is true, and given that the dems will likely impeach trump if he wins again, i would definitely prefer as the vp/potential president compared to pence, if the senate went along with an impeachment. not likely, i know.

wish the dems would come up with somebody decent. there are still a few dems i don't know too much about, i.e. gabbard, buttiegieg, gillibrand, but so far it isn't looking pretty. would never vote for trump, but if the dem nominee is somebody like sanders or biden, i'll look for a third party candidate, or just focus on state elections. oh, and i don't know much about bullock, either. what is your view on him, greenie?

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

at least she wouldn't be pence, that is true, and given that the dems will likely impeach trump if he wins again, i would definitely prefer as the vp/potential president compared to pence, if the senate went along with an impeachment. not likely, i know.

wish the dems would come up with somebody decent. there are still a few dems i don't know too much about, i.e. gabbard, buttiegieg, gillibrand, but so far it isn't looking pretty. would never vote for trump, but if the dem nominee is somebody like sanders or biden, i'll look for a third party candidate, or just focus on state elections. oh, and i don't know much about bullock, either. what is your view on him, greenie?
The Republican House and Senate will not impeach Trump in 2021.

Yukon said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

Is that the Nike shoe flag? And the statement you are making is......? Thanks

Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

you must be a little slow. Nike doesn't have a shoe flag. Betsy Ross does.

It's a prediction, not a statement that Republicans will win in 2020 and take office in 2021.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

Not greenie.... But Bullock is an Idiot

How the hell did Bullock get elected, then RE-ELECTED? I was part of the out-of-state crowd then, then came back and found this libtard in office! He must read, and believe, his own press because he decided to run for PRESIDENT!!! He'll be the first casualty on the left.

I supported Bullock for his first term, but was disappointed in him and what he did and didn't do. He let the fairly large MT surplus disappear in his firm term. He was surprisingly not very articulate, but has seemed to improve. I didn't like his "thing" with his female Commerce Head during his first term. She was his high school friend and an add choice for the position. Lots of trips with her on state plane, including Kentucky Derby and Paul McCartney concert. She was the second largest user of the plane, except for Bullock. I didn't support him for his second term. To me, it's almost a joke and embarrassing that he's running for president. I'd rather that he focus on the job he was elected to do in MT.

Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
argh! said:

It's a prediction, not a statement that Republicans will win in 2020 and take office in 2021.

No, I have pretty average speed. I noticed you changed your pic and was curious as to why and what does the 13 star flag now represent to you. So a prediction, how so? Are you part of the supposed backlash against nike for its marketing strategy? What is the perceived insult to you? The Kaepernick angle? I m pretty sure that nike makes it own decision based on projected revenue and Kap is just a lighting rod to gauge the mood of the market. Do you really think that he came up with his marketing campaign? I’m betting the geniuses at Nike did, because they know how to make shoes sell.

Are you pissed at Nike because they always do what it believes to be in its own-self interest? Isnt that what companies are supposed to do in a free market economy? Nike doesnt care if Trump gets re-elected, they would probably sell more shoes if he did kinda like gun sales declined after obama left office. And the silly ones could continue to bbq their nike gear Over and over again. Amazing that people are so triggered by such nonsense.

So does the betsy flag represents you and the political right? I had read that some militia groups had been using it since the 90’s but it went under ground after the OK City bombing, but was still a symbol used by those folks. Don't get the point exactly what it is supposed to mean or fit into their ethos if they have one. Were the original 13 states a better country then the one we have evolved into? What’s the deal?

Reminds me of the van buren boys episode where Krammer accidently flashed an 8 while holding a cheese shaker in his hand at an Italian restaurant. Lol. So yeah can you give me a little more context for why you now raise that particular flag instead of say the pre Hawaii - Alaska 48 star flag, and what are the ideas behind what it represents or who should be expected to follow along the right, the alt right, the trump base, the militia dudes, the white majority, ect? Thanks for any more insight. So next time i see the thing I ll be able to better interpret its meaning.

PlayerRep said:

She would obviously be a better choice to potentially be the first female VP then Palin was. I remember reading about her having extra martial affairs when she was in state government in South Carolina though. Shes still married and wonder if the allegations would really matter. They dont really seem to matter to Trump, wonder if they would be taken more seriously because she is a married mother. Lol. I agree i think she would be a very strongly and powerful candidate Many people are saying so.

Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:

No, I have pretty average speed. I noticed you changed your pic and was curious as to why and what does the 13 star flag now represent to you. So a prediction, how so? Are you part of the supposed backlash against nike for its marketing strategy? What is the perceived insult to you? The Kaepernick angle? I m pretty sure that nike makes it own decision based on projected revenue and Kap is just a lighting rod to gauge the mood of the market. Do you really think that he came up with his marketing campaign? I’m betting the geniuses at Nike did, because they know how to make shoes sell.

Are you pissed at Nike because they always do what it believes to be in its own-self interest? Isnt that what companies are supposed to do in a free market economy? Nike doesnt care if Trump gets re-elected, they would probably sell more shoes if he did kinda like gun sales declined after obama left office. And the silly ones could continue to bbq their nike gear Over and over again. Amazing that people are so triggered by such nonsense.

So does the betsy flag represents you and the political right? I had read that some militia groups had been using it since the 90’s but it went under ground after the OK City bombing, but was still a symbol used by those folks. Don't get the point exactly what it is supposed to mean or fit into their ethos if they have one. Were the original 13 states a better country then the one we have evolved into? What’s the deal?

Reminds me of the van buren boys episode where Krammer accidently flashed an 8 while holding a cheese shaker in his hand at an Italian restaurant. Lol. So yeah can you give me a little more context for why you now raise that particular flag instead of say the pre Hawaii - Alaska 48 star flag, and what are the ideas behind what it represents or who should be expected to follow along the right, the alt right, the trump base, the militia dudes, the white majority, ect? Thanks for any more insight. So next time i see the thing I ll be able to better interpret its meaning.

Betsy Ross flag is special to me as it represents the first 13 colonies (not states). It represents the revolution against Britain and gaining our freedom from tyranny. It doesn't represent any political affiliation. I felt it was a special time to add it as it was the 4th of July.

I served 9 years in the Military and felt pride in the flag and what it represents. Why you so butt hurt about it?

Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:

Betsy Ross flag is special to me as it represents the first 13 colonies (not states). It represents the revolution against Britain and gaining our freedom from tyranny. It doesn't represent any political affiliation. I felt it was a special time to add it as it was the 4th of July.

I served 9 years in the Military and felt pride in the flag and what it represents. Why you so butt hurt about it?
No butt hurt. Just curious because of the Nike controversy which I thought might have influenced you to post it. In your view what is the significance of the the 13colonies versus the 13 states? Didn’t the United (13) states adopt it as the nations flag and the 13 colonies where under the Union Jack until the revolution? Thanks

tourist said:
Etcetera, is abbreviated 'etc.', Dutch :roll:
Ect makes me think you are vomiting. :lol:

Damn tourist, you must be a closet grammar school English teacher. :roll: Come on weigh in on the Betsy/Nike/Kap flag controversy. I’m a big fan of the Gadsden flag but it was coopted by the Tea Party folks so I don’t fly it anymore. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
tourist said:
Etcetera, is abbreviated 'etc.', Dutch :roll:
Ect makes me think you are vomiting. :lol:

Damn tourist, you must be a closet grammar school English teacher. :roll: Come on weigh in on the Betsy/Nike/Kap flag controversy. I’m a big fan of the Gadsden flag but it was coopted by the Tea Party folks so I don’t fly it anymore. :thumb:

I have, I have weighed in. Let me summarize it for you: FN and FK!

Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:

No butt hurt. Just curious because of the Nike controversy which I thought might have influenced you to post it. In your view what is the significance of the the 13 colonies versus the 13 states? Didn’t the United (13) states adopt it as the nations flag and the 13 colonies where under the Union Jack until the revolution? Thanks
Flag represents 13 colonies united in the cause against the British and freedom from tyranny. These were not states until 1788 when New Hampshire became the ninth and final necessary state to ratify the United States Constitution.

The flag was in use until 1795 when 2 more stars were added for Vermont and Kentucky.

To me, the flag represents the revolution that gained our freedom.

Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:

No butt hurt. Just curious because of the Nike controversy which I thought might have influenced you to post it. In your view what is the significance of the the 13 colonies versus the 13 states? Didn’t the United (13) states adopt it as the nations flag and the 13 colonies where under the Union Jack until the revolution? Thanks
Flag represents 13 colonies united in the cause against the British and freedom from tyranny. These were not states until 1788 when New Hampshire became the ninth and final necessary state to ratify the United States Constitution.

The flag was in use until 1795 when 2 more stars were added for Vermont and Kentucky.

Right on. I just read that Nike’s market share went up 3 billion since the Betsy Ross flag shoe controversy. What do you make of that? I wonder/think they contrive controversy on social media to influence the market. Smh

Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:

Right on. I just read that Nike’s market share went up 3 billion since the Betsy Ross flag shoe controversy. What do you make of that? I wonder/think they contrive controversy on social media to influence the market. Smh

Proves Nike is a shit company.

Haley for PRESIDENT. That's my vote.

But I've felt for some time that Pence has little stomach for being VP again...so there may be some merit to this theory...

Pence wants the Presidency and wants Trump impeached so he can take over. It's his only way to get the chair.

Haley would be far better at President than Trump is, but I don't see Trump breaking up the ticket he is on.

I want to see them both destroyed in the next election but believe it will be a very close one again...if he survives impeachment!

Back