• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

hong kong starts to blow...

i saw that the government postponed debate of the extradition bill. hong kongers are smart enough not to believe them, though, and want it withdrawn, so it sounds like more protests... i also saw a video by some random visitor to hong kong who went to film the protests. i've got to say, they are the most organized and polite protesters i've ever seen. there were lines of people passing umbrellas up to the front, to protect against the tear gas, people passing out masks, goggles, and asthma inhalers, and makeshift aid stations with people rinsing out eyes and instructing the protesters how to breath with tear gas around. the guy said most of the tear gas was being shot into crowds just standing there chanting. really interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj9F8Ynfj4s

two million supposedly marched today. two million black haired people wearing black makes for quite a picture.

Back