• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Traitor Trump

tourist said:
Dutch: "I’m just trying to understand the pro-trump side of things." :lol: :lol: :lol: :bs:
Ever count the number of times you spell Trump with a lower case 't'? I have. Same goes for anyone else you mention for whom you have obvious dislike. If you show no respect, you deserve none. You, and your ilk, slam me and anyone supporting Trump or his policies as a tool of Fox News. But now, you are just trying to understand. Horseshit.
You don't have come to the Political BS Forum of eGriz to look for the truth. Try the obvious. If you've got the time to read 448 pages of the Mueller report, and 400 pages of FISA application materials, you have time to turn on the TV and watch Fox News Channel, to turn on a radio and listen to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Michael Savage. Within a week or two, you will be up to speed, and know the truth, and be able leave left wing indoctrination behind.
I used to spout that same left wing shit once I got out of school. Then, with the day to day reality of the workplace, I questioned my own beliefs. What I had been taught did not line up with what I was seeing with my two lying eyes. I watched Rush Limbaugh on TV, read his first book, and listened to his radio program. At first it was hard not to get defensive and pissed off. But, then I actually listened. He made backed up everything with facts. He was, and remains, right. 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.' --Lauzi.

his name was 鴻鈞老祖, pronounced hóngjūn laozū, not 'lauzi', mr. facts.

Figured if I put a Chinese angle on it you'd show up. :lol:
Where did you get the Mandarin keys to type it correctly, from one of you Red Guard buddies? You could pull out your Little Red Book and quote me some Mao, if you'd like. :thumb:j
Argh!, thanks for the correction, but I got it from Wiki, free dictionary. You could eMail them and provide correction for them as well. Well, you inadvertently gave yourself a new username. Are you ready for this?
Lauzi Kommi! :lol: :lol: :lol: All in fun. :thumb:

tourist said:
Figured if I put a Chinese angle on it you'd show up. :lol:
Where did you get the Mandarin keys to type it correctly, from one of you Red Guard buddies? You could pull out your Little Red Book and quote me some Mao, if you'd like. :thumb:j
Argh!, thanks for the correction, but I got it from Wiki, free dictionary. You could eMail them and provide correction for them as well. Well, you inadvertently gave yourself a new username. Are you ready for this?
Lauzi Kommi! :lol: :lol: :lol: All in fun. :thumb:

actually, the 'history' of that guy is all over the place, and seems to depend a bit on who is trying to take tourist dollars - i've been to the taoist monastery where he came up with his writings three different times. except they were all in different places, and being touted as 'original' by different people. as for commies, are there any? china is dictatorship, and perhaps the most authoritarian one there is in the world, at least as far as bigger countries go. vietnam, military dictatorship. north korea, dictatorship. so if i'm a commie, i'm kinda on my own. nothing new there!

PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:
I’m just trying to understand the pro-trump side of things. Like I said earlier the Steele dossier was a small part of the entire application document and if it was found not to have been verified or accurate by the fisa court it would excise that part out and review the four corners of the application to determine if it still establishes probable cause. Why hasn’t the fisa court called the Steele dossier into question if it is so wrong? The fact that none of the fellas who were convicted even bothered to challenge the constitutionality of the warrant application leaves me to think there is no defect.

And finally trump entirely controls the executive branch including the DOJ and FBI why doesn’t he simply declassify the fisa warrant application? Because then it would finally be examined by the public and it would be shown to have not relied much on the Steele dossier which would result in silencing the Steele dossier talking point. The talking point is more effective if we don’t know the truth behind the fisa warrant application. Again what fact or facts does the Steele dossier purport to establish that are lies? The pee tape? What please help me understand what we are talking about. Thanks :thumb:

The Steele Dossier was the biggest part of the FISA warrant. The very first Russian allegation towards page was from the Steele Dossier.

The FISA court relied on the assurances from the FBI and signers of the application that the Steele Dossier was reliable. Apparently, there was virtually no basis for saying the Steele Dossier was correct or reliable. The application said Steele had been reliable in the past. The FISA court doesn't independently verify an application from the FBI.

Besides the Steele Dossier, the FISA warrant cited the existence of a newspaper report describing similar things. However, the basis of the newspaper article was information from Steele, who lied to the FBI initially and said he wasn't leaking.

The application didn't say that the Steele Dossier was financed by the Clinton campaign and DNC, and that it was her/their opposition research. Don't you think that would have been a relevant fact.

The application for the FISA warrant has been challenged multiple times.

The Fisa application has been released. Much of what it said isn't accurate. Note that Page, the person who was the subject of the warrant, was not charged by Mueller or anyone else.

You are way behind what has gone on.

i notice you never answer legit questions challenging your conclusions, greenie, such as about all the unreported contacts between russia and members of the trump campaign.

typical.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:
I’m just trying to understand the pro-trump side of things. Like I said earlier the Steele dossier was a small part of the entire application document and if it was found not to have been verified or accurate by the fisa court it would excise that part out and review the four corners of the application to determine if it still establishes probable cause. Why hasn’t the fisa court called the Steele dossier into question if it is so wrong? The fact that none of the fellas who were convicted even bothered to challenge the constitutionality of the warrant application leaves me to think there is no defect.

And finally trump entirely controls the executive branch including the DOJ and FBI why doesn’t he simply declassify the fisa warrant application? Because then it would finally be examined by the public and it would be shown to have not relied much on the Steele dossier which would result in silencing the Steele dossier talking point. The talking point is more effective if we don’t know the truth behind the fisa warrant application. Again what fact or facts does the Steele dossier purport to establish that are lies? The pee tape? What please help me understand what we are talking about. Thanks :thumb:

The Steele Dossier was the biggest part of the FISA warrant. The very first Russian allegation towards page was from the Steele Dossier.

The FISA court relied on the assurances from the FBI and signers of the application that the Steele Dossier was reliable. Apparently, there was virtually no basis for saying the Steele Dossier was correct or reliable. The application said Steele had been reliable in the past. The FISA court doesn't independently verify an application from the FBI.

Besides the Steele Dossier, the FISA warrant cited the existence of a newspaper report describing similar things. However, the basis of the newspaper article was information from Steele, who lied to the FBI initially and said he wasn't leaking.

The application didn't say that the Steele Dossier was financed by the Clinton campaign and DNC, and that it was her/their opposition research. Don't you think that would have been a relevant fact.

The Fisa application has been released. Much of what it said isn't accurate. Note that Page, the person who was the subject of the warrant, was not charged by Mueller or anyone else.

i notice you never answer legit questions challenging your conclusions, greenie, such as about all the unreported contacts between russia and members of the trump campaign.

typical.

You may not have noticed, but I did in fact answer. I said they were mostly minor and irrelevant. The Mueller report looked at all of them, especially the potentially more important ones. The mueller report found none of them to be a big deal.

Why can’t some of you accept the Mueller report? Was his 2 year investigation with unlimited recourses not enough?

Pointing out the numerous a contacts with Russians is not even an argument. It is just plain dumb.

Happy to debate you or anyone on Russian collusion.

PlayerRep said:
Why can’t some of you accept the Mueller report? Was his 2 year investigation with unlimited recourses not enough?

Two years and what, $35M of a political witch hunt and political paralysis? How many lives were destroyed, bankrupted, reputations smeared by this political bullshit on the part of the deep state and democrats? Disgusting. Time for payback. Hopefully, Barr's appointment of a U.S. Attorney to investigate the investigators will bring justice to a totally fucked up system. It can't restore reputations, financial destruction, and faith in the legal system, but its a start. What goes around, comes around. Pucker up all you never Trumpers. I expect the truth will finally surface, and justice dispensed. Long jail time for those involed, right to the TOP. Then, the civil suits.
PR, I am really disappointed in your admission of voting for Cliton in 2016, but you at least had the balls to admit it. :thumb:

This NY Times link allows you to put cursor on circle and see what the contact was about. For example, Hope Hicks get an email from Russia passing along Putin's congress to Trump for winning.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html

PlayerRep said:
This NY Times link allows you to put cursor on circle and see what the contact was about. For example, Hope Hicks get an email from Russia passing along Putin's congress to Trump for winning.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html
Thanks for the link. So there were now over 140 contacts? Still if they were all so innocuous why did they lie at every turn and tried to deny them when they became known to the public? Why did page initially deny about meeting with Russian officials and then later acknowledged that he did in fact meet with senior Russians connected Rosneft? Why did Flynn lie? My guess is he lied to protect Trump because Trump put him up to telling Kislyak not to react to the Obama sanctions and fell on his sword to protect and insulate Trump. Why else did he lie about the phone calls? Does anyone also have a different take on why Flynn lied about that? :thumb:

Did you see the late October email contact Cohen had from a Russian businessman who told him he had stopped the flow of possibly fake compromising tapes of Trumps conduct in Russia. I believe this refers to the pee tape and the 2013 miss universe trip trump took to Moscow. Please note this email was received by Cohen months before the release of the Steele dossier, and was recovered in the search of Cohens office pursuant to a search warrant that was applied for by the deep state US attorneys at the southern district of New York. Tourist your up. :thumb:

Dutch, keep on a talk'n . I'm reading, and analyzing, so I hope you are doing the same, but I doubt it(tune into Fox, etc.). If anything had been found to be illegal, it would have been highlighted LONG AGO. So what is your point, other than the top of your head(reference to George Wallace's 'pointey headed liberal' quote). You and PR are providing a plethora of details which I find interesting. Carry on. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
Did you see the late October email contact Cohen had from a Russian businessman who told him he had stopped the flow of possibly fake compromising tapes of Trumps conduct in Russia. I believe this refers to the pee tape and the 2013 miss universe trip trump took to Moscow. Please note this email was received by Cohen months before the release of the Steele dossier, and was recovered in the search of Cohens office pursuant to a search warrant that was applied for by the deep state US attorneys at the southern district of New York. Tourist your up. :thumb:

So why is that relevant? The Russian businessman also said, later, the tapes were fake.

The dossier was all over Washington in the late fall of 2016. McCain had it.

Dutch Lane said:
PlayerRep said:

Thanks for the link. So there were now over 140 contacts? Still if they were all so innocuous why did they lie at every turn and tried to deny them when they became known to the public? Why did page initially deny about meeting with Russian officials and then later acknowledged that he did in fact meet with senior Russians connected Rosneft? Why did Flynn lie? My guess is he lied to protect Trump because Trump put him up to telling Kislyak not to react to the Obama sanctions and fell on his sword to protect and insulate Trump. Why else did he lie about the phone calls? Does anyone also have a different take on why Flynn lied about that? :thumb:

If they were a big deal, why didn't Mueller conclude there was Russian collusion?

People lie all the time, for all kinds of reasons. In the case of Flynn, he got set up.

I think the arguments that there were so many contacts, and some people lied, are two of the dumbest reasons to argue that there must have been collusion.

Trump lies all the time for what seems to be no apparent reason. In this day and age, a lie doesn't prove anything.

PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:

So why is that relevant? The Russian businessman also said, later, the tapes were fake.

The dossier was all over Washington in the late fall of 2016. McCain had it.
Its relevant because I don’t believe we should trust Russian businessmen because they most certainly are agents for Putin. Its relevant because the email was from a Russian to Cohen prior to the public leak of the dossier. If the tapes don’t actually exist, then putin was fucking with trump and sending him and Cohen a message —you never know what Trump is liable to have done, based on his public track record.

PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:
PlayerRep said:

If they were a big deal, why didn't Mueller conclude there was Russian collusion?

People lie all the time, for all kinds of reasons. In the case of Flynn, he got set up.

I think the arguments that there were so many contacts, and some people lied, are two of the dumbest reasons to argue that there must have been collusion.

Trump lies all the time for what seems to be no apparent reason. In this day and age, a lie doesn't prove anything.

Why didn’t he conclude their was collusion? I think its pretty obvious that there was plenty of collusion all over the place but he couldn’t prove conspiracy, because the Russians are more sophisticated then the run of the mill mob boss who gets pinched for conspiracy. Stone lied so many different times and used WhatsApp and other encrypted untraceable communications, and of course proclaimed he would never turn on trump. What’s that supposed to mean? So you think Putin just hacked the DNC emails at random with no coordination by Trump? How do you explain the hacking shortly after Tump said Russia if your listening.......and then when the grab em by the pussy tape came out there was another email release by Wikileaks within just a couple of hours which helped dampen the fallout....no direct evidence of conspiracy but plenty of collusion/coordination and Trump can now only hope that his old friend Stone takes one for the team and keeps his mouth shut. And you are right Trump lies about anything and everything........ :roll:

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:

typical.

You may not have noticed, but I did in fact answer. I said they were mostly minor and irrelevant. The Mueller report looked at all of them, especially the potentially more important ones. The mueller report found none of them to be a big deal.

Pointing out the numerous a contacts with Russians is not even an argument. It is just plain dumb.

Happy to debate you or anyone on Russian collusion.

no, greenie, i meant you should sometimes try to answer the question that was asked, not the one you posed to yourself in your head. the question asked was, given the large number of unreported contacts with russians, be they about insignificant issues on the surface or not, don't you think that reasonably leads to enough suspicion to at least check out what's up?

I think they should just keep investigating. After all, it is only a waste of millions of tax dollars! I sure as hell don't want the congress and senate to the job they were elected to do like Govern. No, just keep on bickering for the next 6 years and run up that National Debt for doing nothing. Brilliant!

reinell30 said:
I think they should just keep investigating. After all, it is only a waste of millions of tax dollars! I sure as hell don't want the congress and senate to the job they were elected to do like Govern. No, just keep on bickering for the next 6 years and run up that National Debt for doing nothing. Brilliant!

it has become tradition, unfortunately, and the republicans are just as bad as the dems. how many times did they pointlessly vote to repeal obamacare, when obama was in office? there are other examples, of course, hillary hillary hillary, etc... it has gotten old, and i wish both parties would stop the stupidity.

argh! said:
reinell30 said:

it has become tradition, unfortunately, and the republicans are just as bad as the dems. how many times did they pointlessly vote to repeal obamacare, when obama was in office? there are other examples, of course, hillary hillary hillary, etc... it has gotten old, and i wish both parties would stop the stupidity.

Agreed! So lets start the stop of stupidity here. We voted Trump in because we are sick of the Politics as usual in DC. Because so many hate Trump because he changes things, (People fear change) they won't ever let him do his job. I wish term limits would be enacted! Only way problems will get fixed.

Trump is tweeting he would have liked someone to have told him that Gen. Flynn was under investigation prior to making him his national security adviser. Wtf. Obama told him in the Oval Office to stay away from Flynn and Assistant AG Sally Yates contacted Don McGahn and informed him that Flynn was compromised by the Russians because they knew he had lied to Pence and Spicer ect., about his phone calls with Russian Ambassador. Other then the fox talking points, how can anyone square the proof of facts about Flynn and Trump now claiming he didn’t know and he should have been told Flynn was a bad actor. Conway was spot on —Malignant Narcissist. Anyone? Anyone? :thumb:

Back