• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU Gets Chick-fil-A & McDonalds at the White House

“When you pass the most irresponsible tax cut followed by the most irresponsible spending increase, unsurprisingly it leads to the largest deficit numbers,” Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, told The Washington Post.

ChesterGriz said:
Grandmother’s basement first.

Scintillating! If you witless peabrains didn't have "meds" and "basement" in your impoverished vocabularies, you wouldn't be able to speak.

Weird how Trumpskii is now firing "all the best people" in his administration. And, even more ironic, it's because they weren't crooked or lawless enough for him. Their replacements will have to have tails and scales on their asses to meet his new requirements ... if he can even find anyone low enough to work for him.

Fat Bruno said:
Weird how Trumpskii is now firing "all the best people" in his administration. And, even more ironic, it's because they weren't crooked or lawless enough for him. Their replacements will have to have tails and scales on their asses to meet his new requirements ... if he can even find anyone low enough to work for him.

You mad, bro? Now that Obama admin is under investigation for attempted coup. :lol:

Yukon said:
Fat Bruno said:

You mad, bro? Now that Obama admin is under investigation for attempted coup. :lol:

That laffy face is most appropriate ... the "investigation" is promoting yuge hilarity throughout the land. I know I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoy Nunes goofy lawsuits.

Fat Bruno said:
Yukon said:
Fat Bruno said:

That laffy face is most appropriate ... the "investigation" is promoting yuge hilarity throughout the land. I know I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoy Nunes goofy lawsuits.
How's your day going?

I think he's now a member of a 'band.' Others include Alpha and growler. I believe its known as "Good Riddance." :lol: :clap:

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/03/the-massage-parlor-owner-peddling-access-to-trump-has-ties-to-chinese-government-linked-groups-cindy-yang/

Speculation by Mother Jones, but even the article says this: "No direct evidence of any such activity has yet emerged." We shall see.
Player, you are schooling these guys big time. You should refuse to compare wits with these unarmed people.

Back