• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kap/Reid receive under $10 million in NFL Settlement

PlayerRep

"Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid, the NFL stars who alleged the league’s teams colluded to keep them off the field after they led protests during the national anthem, will receive less than $10 million to settle grievances with the league, according to people briefed on the deal."

Wall St. Journal

Should have got zero.

If a team thinks a player will hurt their image (right or wrong) they can refuse to hire them just like any other job in America

BDizzle said:
What does this have to do with the Montana Griz or the FCS?

FCS players also have done the protest thing. This may show that the protest thing is on its way out.

Kap played for Nevada, which was once in the Big Sky. UM beat Nevada in the NCAA hoops tourney.

Kap played for the 49ers, as did Coyle of the Griz.

The protest stuff involves racial things, especially with blacks. UM football has black players. Blacks in Missoula have faced discrimination at various times, including on egriz.

For the life of me, I don't know why some of you F-heads make posts like you did, especially in the off season. These are interesting topics in sports. Some of you need to learn what's going on in the sports world.

I guess I will have to comment more on some of your dumb and irrelevant posts. The same goes for the next egriz posters who makes a dumb statement like you did. I's a free country. You get to say what you want, and I get to say what I want in response.

Back