• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covington high schoolers vs the left wing media

tourist

This one blew up in the face of the left. Nathan Phillips, a.k.a. Nathan R. Stanard, described by the leftwing press as a 'Tribal Elder,' claimed the kids from Covington Catholic High School were the aggressors when the video actually shows they were being harassed and intimidated by the Black Hebrew Israelites, a SPLC designated hate group, and the Indians. Phllips most recent lie. The kids were just standing there, waiting for their bus ride home. Nick Sandmann, one of the high schoolers, didn't back down when that tom-tom thumping liar got into, what is known as his 'personal space'(defined as within three feet of his face). The kid just smiled and looked that POS in the eye, and didn't blink.

Don Shipley, a retired Navy SEAL, got FOIA release of the POSs DD214 form, his military discharge form, with all the merits and warts noted. I got the impression Shipley isn't too impressed with someone lying about his illustrious military service and accomplishments. THE merit was for his marksmanship. He was in the Marine Corp Reserves from, from 1972 to 1976, trained as a refrigeration tech and anti-tank missleman. After four years in the Marines, some of it active duty, he was discharged as a private. As Shipley noted, "My understanding is that it takes a special talent -- of the "I don't really want to do any work' type to not promote beyond private in four years." According to the DD214, he was AWOL three times and charged with Escaping From Prison(Penal Confinement in Military terms), Shipley continues, "He was an alcoholic, violent..." Other charges include negligent driving, and driving without a license, and several alcohol related crimes during his military time.
His DD214 shows he was "discharged," not "honorably discharged." He also claimed be a 'recon ranger' but, in fact was a 'refer mech.' The closest he got to Vietnam was to El Toro, CA Marine Base, where he was supposedly sent from the reserves to active duty, a common punishment for problem Marine Reservists. Hells Bells, even Gomer Pyle was a PFC after recruit training.

His past has caught up with him. He is now a public figure, so he is fair game. In 2004, he was charged with no liability insurance, and was noted for 'failure to appear.' After the tom-tom incident, the next day, he and about 20 others disrupted a Catholic Mass in Washington, D.C. Security had to lock the doors to keep them out.

I haven't described Al Capone here, but a lying, leftwing rabble rousing POS he remains.

tourist said:
This one blew up in the face of the left. Nathan Phillips, a.k.a. Nathan R. Stanard, described by the leftwing press as a 'Tribal Elder,' claimed the kids from Covington Catholic High School were the aggressors when the video actually shows they were being harassed and intimidated by the Black Hebrew Israelites, a SPLC designated hate group, and the Indians. Phllips most recent lie. The kids were just standing there, waiting for their bus ride home. Nick Sandmann, one of the high schoolers, didn't back down when that tom-tom thumping liar got into, what is known as his 'personal space'(defined as within three feet of his face). The kid just smiled and looked that POS in the eye, and didn't blink.

Don Shipley, a retired Navy SEAL, got FOIA release of the POSs DD214 form, his military discharge form, with all the merits and warts noted. I got the impression Shipley isn't too impressed with someone lying about his illustrious military service and accomplishments. THE merit was for his marksmanship. He was in the Marine Corp Reserves from, from 1972 to 1976, trained as a refrigeration tech and anti-tank missleman. After four years in the Marines, some of it active duty, he was discharged as a private. As Shipley noted, "My understanding is that it takes a special talent -- of the "I don't really want to do any work' type to not promote beyond private in four years." According to the DD214, he was AWOL three times and charged with Escaping From Prison(Penal Confinement in Military terms), Shipley continues, "He was an alcoholic, violent..." Other charges include negligent driving, and driving without a license, and several alcohol related crimes during his military time.
His DD214 shows he was "discharged," not "honorably discharged." He also claimed be a 'recon ranger' but, in fact was a 'refer mech.' The closest he got to Vietnam was to El Toro, CA Marine Base, where he was supposedly sent from the reserves to active duty, a common punishment for problem Marine Reservists. Hells Bells, even Gomer Pyle was a PFC after recruit training.

His past has caught up with him. He is now a public figure, so he is fair game. In 2004, he was charged with no liability insurance, and was noted for 'failure to appear.' After the tom-tom incident, the next day, he and about 20 others disrupted a Catholic Mass in Washington, D.C. Security had to lock the doors to keep them out.

I haven't described Al Capone here, but a lying, leftwing rabble rousing POS he remains.

I can't decide if this is more hilarious or desperate. One tiny, pseudo-victory for the reich amidst an endless sea of Three Stooge level defeats and self harm and he can't help running his mouth!! The final verdict on these red hat wearing, little MAGAts is hardly as you present it.

Fat Bruno said:
I can't decide if this is more hilarious or desperate. One tiny, pseudo-victory for the reich amidst an endless sea of Three Stooge level defeats and self harm and he can't help running his mouth!! The final verdict on these red hat wearing, little MAGAts is hardly as you present it.

Please, you have the floor. Tell us all your extensive insight into the reality of this encounter. Cite your sources. I can cite mine. Can't wait for your rebuttal, point by point. Reminds me of the "Point-Counter Point" line from SNL: "Jane, you ignorant slut!"

tourist said:
Fat Bruno said:

Please, you have the floor. Tell us all your extensive insight into the reality of this encounter. Cite your sources. I can cite mine. Can't wait for your rebuttal, point by point. Reminds me of the "Point-Counter Point" line from SNL: "Jane, you ignorant slut!"

This single, tiny incident, no matter how it played out — and it’s much less clear than you’d like us to believe — is so trivial and irrelevant that it’s a big zero on the screen compared to the insane, daily, wide spread wreckage scattered about by you pathetic Trumperhhoids since you put the fool in office. And, yet you cling to it like it’s the only board left floating on the sea after you’ve been torpedoed ... which you have. That’s what’s so hilarious and pathetic.

tourist said:
That's it? That's your game? :shit: :punch: Go back under you're rock.

Covington students on video wearing blackface, making rape jokes

As more stories come out about Covington Catholic High School, somehow, the school looks even worse. Let us count the ways:

First, another viral video is on Twitter, where you can hear a boy apparently from Covington clearly say: “It’s not rape if you enjoy it.”

The young women in the video look shocked—and an adult male in the front of the group, seen toward the end of the video, does absolutely nothing in response to the rape “joke.”

Second: In another video posted to Twitter as of Monday, a group of boys wearing MAGA hats taunts a young woman walking by. You can hear one boy shout, “Slut!” at her. The Twitter poster (who is also the woman in the video) says these boys were also from Covington.

Don’t let it be lost on anyone that the student making the rape “joke” is a person who came to Washington to participate in an anti-abortion rally. Making rape jokes while protesting women’s health and abortion rights? Blaming the patriarchy doesn’t go anywhere near far enough with that one. These young men have no problem trying to limit a pregnant person’s agency, all the while making a mockery of sexual violence.

Last, but certainly far from least: Photos and videos of boys at the high school have begun circulating on the internet, showing them wearing blackface and body paint. Where? At a basketball game! With coaches! And parents! All around them.

I'm sure you can see the references to the relevant VIRAL VIDEOs on Twitter. A seeker after truth like you should be able to take a look at those if you really want to ... I'm trying not to laugh.

tourist said:
I don't Facebook or Twitter. Do your own leg work.

Haha ... what? Ewe're the one who asked for evidence, genius. Are you getting a lot of mileage out of this phony triviality, btw? Or was it forgotten after Trump buried it under a dozen more of his self inflicted injuries? How about all three of the top Intel Chiefs embarrassing him on his childish foreign policies all on the same day. Dat must sting. But, nothing deters him from servicing his buddy, Pooty. About three more blow jobs and ass kissings for his owner.

Fat Bruno said:
tourist said:

As more stories come out about Covington Catholic High School, somehow, the school looks even worse. Let us count the ways:

First, another viral video is on Twitter, where you can hear a boy apparently from Covington clearly say: “It’s not rape if you enjoy it.”

The young women in the video look shocked—and an adult male in the front of the group, seen toward the end of the video, does absolutely nothing in response to the rape “joke.”

Second: In another video posted to Twitter as of Monday, a group of boys wearing MAGA hats taunts a young woman walking by. You can hear one boy shout, “Slut!” at her. The Twitter poster (who is also the woman in the video) says these boys were also from Covington.

Don’t let it be lost on anyone that the student making the rape “joke” is a person who came to Washington to participate in an anti-abortion rally. Making rape jokes while protesting women’s health and abortion rights? Blaming the patriarchy doesn’t go anywhere near far enough with that one. These young men have no problem trying to limit a pregnant person’s agency, all the while making a mockery of sexual violence.

Last, but certainly far from least: Photos and videos of boys at the high school have begun circulating on the internet, showing them wearing blackface and body paint. Where? At a basketball game! With coaches! And parents! All around them.

Liar.

ChesterGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
tourist said:

Liar.

If I were actually a liar of sufficient proportion, you'd be following me around sniffing my ass like you do with Trump. Why are right wingers ALWAYS monosyllabic lowbrow fools?

Fat Bruno said:
ChesterGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
tourist said:

Liar.

If I were actually a liar of sufficient proportion, you'd be following me around sniffing my ass like you do with Trump. Why are right wingers ALWAYS monosyllabic lowbrow fools?

Only takes one word when dealing with morons like you. Just trying to dumb it down to what is clearly your level.

Came across a great T-shirt. Fidel's picture on it, it read, "On November 25, 2016, Fidel became a good communist."

ChesterGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
ChesterGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

Liar.

Only takes one word when dealing with morons like you. Just trying to dumb it down to what is clearly your level.

I doubt you have to try very hard to dumb things down ... more of an innate talent.

tourist said:
Came across a great T-shirt. Fidel's picture on it, it read, "On November 25, 2016, Fidel became a good communist."

And you became an accomplished moron on the day you were born.

Fat Bruno said:
ChesterGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
ChesterGriz said:

I doubt you have to try very hard to dumb things down ... more of an innate talent.

Perhaps trying to get out of your mother’s basement more often to see the real world would help you grow up Fat Boy.

ChesterGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
ChesterGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

Perhaps trying to get out of your mother’s basement more often to see the real world would help you grow up Fat Boy.

Jeeeezus! When you see the scintillatingly brilliant "mother's basement" witticism on display you know you're dealing with Algonquin Round Table material. And, that real world thing coming from a moronic Trump cultist defines the term ironic. Trite, stupid, bigoted, ignorant, too cowardly to face reality ... the curse that America is dealing with now and long after Trump is gone.

Two things. First, no denial that you are a total loser who can’t make it out of your Mommy’s house. Second, nothing you have said since your original post changes the cold hard fact that it was full of leftist lies. You have so much hate inside. Get help.

Back