• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...you can't make this siht up...

If you can't stand for our American Flag when the National Anthem is playing. Leave this country! Get out!!!!

reinell30 said:
If you can't stand for our American Flag when the National Anthem is playing. Leave this country! Get out!!!!

You can always count on this stall wart to do his best impression of your institutionalized grand daddy. And, from a fan of the Russian Regent in the White House, too. If he had the vaguest idea of what this country stands for at its best, he'd leave it in a hurry and head to one of those run by one of Trump's favorite dictators ... it's what lowlifes like him
really want.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

You can always count on this stall wart to do his best impression of your institutionalized grand daddy. And, from a fan of the Russian Regent in the White House, too. If he had the vaguest idea of what this country stands for at its best, he'd leave it in a hurry and head to one of those run by one of Trump's favorite dictators ... it's what lowlifes like him
really want.

Oh yes, the words of wit from the biggest russian supporter of all...keep up the rant Fat Bruno. Heard you were moving to Mexico...

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

really want.

Oh yes, the words of wit from the biggest russian supporter of all...keep up the rant Fat Bruno. Heard you were moving to Mexico...

Russian supporter???? This poor pinhead can't even make sense. Mexico???? This is the level of "thought" required to support Trump.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

really want.

Russian supporter???? This poor pinhead can't even make sense. Mexico???? This is the level of "thought" required to support Trump.

Just following your lead...just following your lead...

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
really want.

The only lead you can follow is the halter Trump's got in your mouth. Hey, is it true you're moving to, uh, like, I donno ... someplace?

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

The only lead you can follow is the halter Trump's got in your mouth. Hey, is it true you're moving to, uh, like, I donno ... someplace?

You pour out Bullshit statements about people you don't even know. You never have any true facts to back up what you spew! You have no right to question my integrity or my patriotism! I am the most patriotic person in this country. If you want to attempt to belittle me, why don't you come to my tailgate and lets debate this in person? Everyone on EGriz knows where I tailgate and many know who I am. I am sure they can all tell you about my patriotism!

Yes, I support Trump! I am not a follower who supports the left wing dingbats who can only investigate not legislate. But, if this is you, keep up the faith!

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:

You pour out Bullshit statements about people you don't even know. You never have any true facts to back up what you spew! You have no right to question my integrity or my patriotism! I am the most patriotic person in this country. If you want to attempt to belittle me, why don't you come to my tailgate and lets debate this in person? Everyone on EGriz knows where I tailgate and many know who I am. I am sure they can all tell you about my patriotism!

Yes, I support Trump! I am not a follower who supports the left wing dingbats who can only investigate not legislate. But, if this is you, keep up the faith!

How are you enjoying the 10% raise Trump got you?
Especially after not having even one raise for 10 years? That must have been tough. I know plenty about your phony patriotism ... you support a corrupt, lying tool of Russia. That makes you an ally to treason. I don't see the patriotism, there, do you, Benedict?

Back