• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Quote of The Day

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on ' Macbeth '. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab . You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,

Los Angeles Times

RABIDAWG said:
Too bad they weren’t aborted in utero. Batshit crazy.

And yet...the "Trumpster Fire" has set the batshit crazy bar so high, these ladies could walk right under it without even having to duck.

Of course, the question is whether California, aka the last redoubt of America's little remaining sanity, will be sending even one, grotesque, right wing trog to congress this year. I hope there are a couple ... they help to effectively set off the glories of the state ... you know ... the way a pile of shit makes the beauty of an adjacent garden all the more appealing by comparison.

Btw. have you checked out the "lavatory of conservatism" in Kansas and several other of their desperately failed "show cases" lately?

Or given us an accurate description of "Trumpcare?"

It was supposed to be so easy.

But two years in, I have no idea what "Trumpcare" is, other than bitter opposition to "Obamacare," which, ironically, several Republicans now seem to be running on, even though they've voted umpteen million times to end protections for pre-existing conditions.

Talk about H_Y_P_O_C_R_I_S_Y.

The right wing agenda: Criticize, tear down and rip apart, and when all else fails, rely, as Mr. Slutsky does, on character assassination.

Bitching is just a bodily function with the right. Except the gas comes out their mouths instead of their buttholes.

"Barbara Walters interviewed me. Do you mind if I play with your hair? Do you remember that? And then numerous people have done that. But that's OK. But the choice could not be more clear. Democrats produce mobs. Republicans produce jobs."

Donald Trump, 10/18/18, Missoula, MT

Any thoughts on the caravan that’s is heading north from Central America eta is sometime after Christmas. In response I heard potus is sending 15k troops to defend southern border. Said today that troops would fire on rock throwers. Really, fucking aye can you imagine shooting asylum seekers for throwing rocks. Wow

Dutch Lane said:
Any thoughts on the caravan that’s is heading north from Central America eta is sometime after Christmas. In response I heard potus is sending 15k troops to defend southern border. Said today that troops would fire on rock throwers. Really, f***[*] aye can you imagine shooting asylum seekers for throwing rocks. Wow

Here's what our military really thinks:

--It's a waste of money.
--It's a diversion of resources.
--Their equipment gets stolen by the self-appointed vigilantes guarding the border.
--By the time this straggling group of asylum seekers reaches the border, only 20% will remain.

Political stunt!

Here's an idea. Send those troops to hurricane-devastated Puerto Rico and Florida, where Americans could genuinely use the help.

citay said:
Dutch Lane said:
Any thoughts on the caravan that’s is heading north from Central America eta is sometime after Christmas. In response I heard potus is sending 15k troops to defend southern border. Said today that troops would fire on rock throwers. Really, f***[*] aye can you imagine shooting asylum seekers for throwing rocks. Wow

Here's what our military really thinks:

--It's a waste of money.
--It's a diversion of resources.
--Their equipment gets stolen by the self-appointed vigilantes guarding the border.
--By the time this straggling group of asylum seekers reaches the border, only 20% will remain.

Political stunt!

Here's an idea. Send those troops to hurricane-devastated Puerto Rico and Florida, where Americans could genuinely use the help.

You know, if you and dutch lane aren't too busy, they could use your help in Puerto-Rico? Do you know how many active duty personnel are in Florida helping out?

Send 15k troops to the southern border or send them to Florida, the Carolinas and Puerto Rico to help. Doesn’t that make more sense Reinell? I have faith that the border control agents will be able to handle the caravan if and when if it shows up in about two months and keep our women safe.

Back